Posts created by alvertis5706

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 27, 15 10:10 PM
You don't have to "guide" them.....the trick is to break all the locked gummies in the center row. Carefully look over the side rows, and see which ones you can move to line up to make matches with the ones in the center row. Once they are all un-locked in the center, the souvenirs will all drop down the center. Unfortunately, the harder part is completing the rest of the board without using "extra moves".

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 12, 15 9:20 PM
I saved up my coins for a couple sets of shovels; then I used them on the time bombs at the bottom when it became apparent that I wasn't going to get rid of them by matching. Another trick is to get a vertical arrow, and drop it to the bottom line, and make matches to the arrow to get it to take out the whole bottom row.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 20, 15 12:00 AM
Boosts are an integeral part of the game; I've found that it's almost impossible to complete any 3rd level without boosts or extra turns.
On this one, I finally just took out that blue flower with the shovel boost. If I remember correctly, when you do that, it explodes across, and takes out that whole line.
This wasn't the only level that is set up with not enough of a certain gummy to fill a flower ....use a boost!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 19, 15 11:51 PM
My technique for freeing locked souvenirs is to get a lightening bolt, and then make a match of 4 close by to get a line arrow. Combine those 2 and the resulting arrows should take out some of the locked souvenirs. If there are gummies near the souvenirs (NOT in this level at the beginning!), you can also use a lightening bolt plus a bomb gummy (combine of 5), which will take out a souvenir if that same color gummy is near it.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 19, 15 11:34 PM
-Use one of the lightening strikes to get rid of the papers
-try to make matches of 4 to get line arrows; and combine those line arrows with a lightening strike to wipe out as many as possible of the squares.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 19, 15 2:22 AM
Eshlure wrote:I am currently in Berlin. For some time I have accumulated Oasis Boosts - now have 6. BUT I cannot seem to make these boosts work. There have been many times it sure would have helped, but no success. Anyone else have this problem? If not, what am I doing wrong???

Thanks for listening!

You use the Oasis boost on the "dirt squares" which release the spreading sand on some boards. Click on the Oasis boost, then click on the square you want to use it on. It's especially usefull when you start off with just a couple of dirt squares, and you want to prevent any sand from starting to spread from them. It's not so usefull if there are a LOT of dirt squares, or if there is already spreading sand.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 7, 15 9:34 PM
Barb3344 wrote:I am totally confused, as a senior I really enjoy this game on
My IPad ...I finish down under and the plane took me to Tokyo
Ok with me.. Problem.. On level 21 ... Said road needs construction,
Went backed and played the same numbers over again , completed them
Only get bricks and coins... But the next numbers are not showing at all
Like down under. There is no help to understand this city at all
iPad had an update ... Please advise..Thanks

After you complete level 20 (Tokyo), there is a temple you have to build before level 21 shows up for you. (Sensoji temple, off on the little side road past level 20).

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 5, 15 10:53 PM
I finally got thru the level by using a shovel on the blue flower in the middle, which exploded the area to release the locked lightening strikes. I then used those lightening strikes to eliminate the remaining time bomb gummies. The only way I could get rid of the blue time bomb gummy, was to use another shovel on it.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 6, 15 11:57 PM
There just isn't enough of each color to complete this without going into extra turns. The only way I could get thru it was to save up coins until I had enough on hand for at least 3 or 4 of the extra turns. Also try to get lightening strikes (or save up to buy those, also, LOL); and wipe out a lot of one color at a time. I found the blue ones the big problem.....I think I used about a thousand coins just to get that butterfly.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 8, 15 9:11 AM
I'm glad to hear there's a tech issue with this level....I "accidently" completed the 1st level of 42; I had to get all the souvenirs to go off to the right side, but this wasn't easy. They all had to come down in the far right column, and I had to get them to move over to the right over that shelf........ugh! Like I said, I did it once, but today it came up for the Daily Event, and I'm going to have to pass on it. Hope those portals get fixed soon!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 7, 15 3:59 PM
In some of these , the portals where they are supposed to come out are blocked by locked cells or the sticky paper ones....they have to be cleared before anything can pass thru the portal.

I think the gold star means that you have completed everything (morphs, puzzle pieces, imp items). You may, however, go back to that scene to pick up inventory items, or find another H0G scene.

posted in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed on Jul 5, 14 7:37 PM
c10962 wrote:When is someone going to do a walkthrough for this game?

This is a pretty easy game; it really doesn't really need a walkthru; The hints are plentiful enough that you shouldn't have any problem finding all the items. The minigames are of the very easy or very tedious kind....skip the tedious ones.

posted in League of Mermaids: Pearl Saga on Apr 2, 14 11:02 AM
I bought this game last August, and have played some of those levels dozens of times, so I immediately recognized the screenshots for "Pearl Saga". I downloaded the demo to be sure; and it is indeed exactly the same game. "Pearl Saga" doesn't appear when you run this game, and all the achievements I had in my "other" game popped up in this one. Too bad, I would have JUMPED on a #3 game in this series.

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 14 12:14 AM
1) The Dreamless Castle
2) Moonfell Wood
3) The Goblin Kingdom
4) The Skyward Castle
5) The Sunhook Spire

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 14 11:41 PM
Did you get the battery out of the laboratory door...there is a puzzle on the door with missing parts, a square space in lower left hand corner. If you zoom in on that, there is a battery sitting in the space. ( if you mean there is one "outside", and you're thinking that's a battery in the street light by the canal, that is something else that you won't get to until later.)
Once you get battery #4 out of the door puzzle, and Elf the dog has pushed battery #3 out thru the bars of the cage, you should be able to hold the videophone up to the cage, and call James to get Elf out of the cage.
If you already got the battery out of the door, and the cage; and they aren't registering as #3 and #4, then you probably have a glitch in your game, and customer service will tell you to try uninstalling the game, and re-installing.
Good luck!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 13 9:49 PM
Are you playing the Collector's Edition? There is a picture of the correct order in the strategy guide. (which I had to use, because I don't play chess, and can never remember what the pieces are.)

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 13 7:28 PM
You should have filled your empty gas can at the car, with the hose from the fire hydrant. Pour the gas into the fountain, and use the matches you previously picked up to ignite it.

posted in Cobi Treasure Deluxe on Sep 16, 13 12:35 PM
I don't know which game frogie64 was playing, but I didn't see any hidden objects in this one during the demo. It's a fairly challenging "match while they're dropping" type. You need to think fast, and match your brain to your fingers...not easy for some of us! I might get it for the challenge; but I have a feeling it will be slow progessing thru for me.

posted in Jane Austen's: Estate of Affairs on Sep 10, 13 6:37 AM
From the walkthrough on the developer's web site:

1. Place the "Coded Key" down and click on the buttons THAT ARE NOT SHOWN ON the grooves of the "Coded Key".
2. With the right combination click on the panel and it should slide over.
3. Pick up the coded key and place the key into the slot.
4. Collect the items below.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator