Posts created by crystal_lite11

posted in King Arthur on Sep 26, 10 3:52 PM
Big for yet another game that won't load i'm getting well peeved of at this happening it does'nt happen at other web sites that i download from, 15 mins sitting looking at the main screen deleted it and will Not be buying it

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 21, 10 1:31 AM
yeehaa it has finaly arrived Thanks Enjoy Everyone

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Jan 3, 10 4:06 PM
Hi and Thankyou All for your help, I switched back and forth with the animals for a while and walla I got CHEESE but I have to say it was a Nightmare trying to work out why i couldn't get any cheese, so maybe a glitch I don't know but Thankyou for your help

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Jan 3, 10 10:11 AM
Hi Robin, No they are definitely Cows not Buffalos in the pens and there is no cheese appearing anywhere! so I guess I will just have to keep waiting, I have seen the walkthrough screen shot but no cheese in my game Thanks for reply

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Jan 3, 10 6:46 AM
awww this is totally ridiculous the length of time I have been waiting to get the bloody cheese surely there's a Problem having to wait this long ??? anyone help me out there please, I do have a skilled farmer don't know what else I can do other than shove some cheese through my comp screen

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 23, 09 11:22 AM
Hi George Thanks for making me feel better I hope Santa brings you everything you wished for
take care and Merry Christmas

Hi Robin ok I will remember that Thanks Merry Christmas

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 22, 09 9:53 AM
Hi George Thanks for replying, I think you put Robin off from replying LOL, I got it sorted BIG mistake on my part I should have loaded the game instead of clicking on Play button so i've played that part ( Brockway) a couple of times due to my own stupity LMAO take care and again Thanks

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 21, 09 9:15 AM
I have played the Quest Brockway a couple of times now and Saved it but it keeps showing up that I haven't done it it's very annoying to have to keep going back and redoing it saving it then seeing that I supposedly haven't done it I have done the upgrade from the games manager even tho it's still showing 1.02 I feel like leaving this stupid game with all it's problems

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Oct 4, 09 8:38 AM
Hi Everyone, I dropped by to see the reviews on this game there are'nt many at the minute so I will go to gameboomers then come back later to see what you all think before I think about buying it wish there had been a demo on it tho
cya all later byeee

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 1, 09 7:50 AM
I'm just downloading the demo now hoping I won't get error mgs like some ppl are saying, have read some of the reviews so looking forward to trying out the demo fingers crossed it's as good as the reviews are saying Thanks I will let you know what I think of the game and if I buy it

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 30, 09 10:42 AM
Vaugh wrote:Welcome to the pond crystal_lite11

You are right. Very good game. Really enjoyed it.

Hi Vaugh Thanks for the Welcome I don't really post on the forum but I know i should it was a good game and I think a lot of other players will enjoy it also
again Thanks for welcome take care.

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 29, 09 2:18 PM
I have to say I really enjoyed playing this game very Good also it's the first Vampire game i've played so I was a bit wary of the game as in scared LOL hope everyone else enjoys playing this game

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Aug 11, 09 12:52 PM
chick52 wrote:Sorry but it sounds like its not for me either.

Too much Dialogue in this for me don't even get a full hour's demo I will Not be buying this game for simple reason we can't stop the dialogue it might have been a good game but it's messed up with too much talking !!!!!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 29, 09 12:50 PM
[b]luvtoread Hi and Thankyou and the others for saving my hair it was nearly all pulled out because I cud'nt for the life of me see that monkey or branches move
Now i'm going to save the game go puff my brains out with a Thank you

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 26, 09 1:53 PM
OH Thank you Both so so much I was ready for the nut house before this game but i thought i was defo going into one trying to solve this bit, I can't believe that there was no lid as such twozamum I Thank you from the bottom of my take care and again Thank You Both

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 26, 09 10:23 AM
Please Please can someone Help me i'm ready for the loony bin seriously, i'm at the pannel down at the beach i've done the lights green got it of a walkthrough from somebody on boomgamers I can't seem to understand the rest of it, it says to close the panel and hit red light at top of panel and it will kill the leopard i can't get the cover back on so something is not right, i think cus i have couple of problems on my mind it's not taking things in right can somebody please explain it a bit better many many Thanks

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 26, 09 9:48 AM
crystal_lite11 wrote:
MURPHY wrote:I read on another forum that if you put all of your inventory on tabs 3, 4, and 5 and leave absolutely nothing on tabs 1 and 2 the monkey can't steal your things. I don't know quite yet if this works or not, but certaintly worth a try. . Hope this will help those of you that aren't across the mud flats yet.

Hi Sorry I had to use a quote, Please Please can someone Help me i'm ready for the loony bin seriously, i'm at the pannel down at the beach i've done the lights green got it of a walkthrough from somebody on boomgamers I can't seem to understand the rest of it, it says to close the panel and hit red light at top of panel and it will kill the leopard i can't get the cover back on so something is not right, i think cus i have couple of problems on my mind it's not taking things in right can somebody please explain it a bit better many many Thanks
I could copy and paste what it says to do if that would be of any help ohh and Hi to Everyone new to forum but not BFG Thankyou

Sorry I couldn't copy n paste it it would be copyrighted

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 26, 09 9:45 AM
MURPHY wrote:I read on another forum that if you put all of your inventory on tabs 3, 4, and 5 and leave absolutely nothing on tabs 1 and 2 the monkey can't steal your things. I don't know quite yet if this works or not, but certaintly worth a try. . Hope this will help those of you that aren't across the mud flats yet.

Hi Sorry I had to use a quote, Please Please can someone Help me i'm ready for the loony bin seriously, i'm at the pannel down at the beach i've done the lights green got it of a walkthrough from somebody on boomgamers I can't seem to understand the rest of it, it says to close the panel and hit red light at top of panel and it will kill the leopard i can't get the cover back on so something is not right, i think cus i have couple of problems on my mind it's not taking things in right can somebody please explain it a bit better many many Thanks
I could copy and paste what it says to do if that would be of any help ohh and Hi to Everyone new to forum but not BFG Thankyou

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 23, 09 7:36 AM
[b]
Hi i'm new to the Forums not sure i'm posting the right way or right place, i put 2 other posts on other day and i don't know where they went, just wanted to know when we buy a game and also the CD does the game we just bought be on that cd ? Thanks

I played return to mysterious island with a lot of help from walkthrough but i really enjoyed it had to keep restarting my comp cus the game froze or an error mgs came up i sent mgs to support but as yet haven't heard back from them, installing return to mysterious island 2 and it's hasn't taken long couple of hrs i started downloading it and went to supermarket just let the game download so thanks to whoever put that tip on the forum Thanks for any help regarding question Byeeee

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Jul 19, 09 3:49 PM
Hi I found the hour demo on iwin but didn't get very far trying to work out how to move on the beach but i've decided to buy it with 1 of my credits, fingers crossed i don't regret it

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator