Posts created by booksbooks0

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 15, 14 11:56 PM
carlsteed wrote:Hello since the last update I am unable to gain access to the game.
When I try I get no connection unable to connect to server. I'm playing on pc.

I am also having the same problem!!!! have not been able to get into the game in ages!!! All of my internet connections are working and all other games seem to work except this one.... please help!!!

COW
 posted in Farm for your Life on Jun 9, 13 11:27 PM
eventually the merchant who sells you the seeds for your farm will have cows for sale. I dont think you ever get the cow from the beginning scene back. Be warned the cows are pricy!!

posted in Farm for your Life on Jun 9, 13 2:21 AM
So for the last couple hours or so, I have been trying to collect the herb in the graveyard with the golden scythe.... I am able to cut it and pick it up, but when i try to get out of the woods again i get bombarded with zombies!!! I have tried luring them away and going around them but so far they always seem to get me.

This is getting frustrating because i cant get anywhere close to exiting the woods with the herb and everytime they catch me i have to go back and get it all over again...

Are there any tips or tricks i can do to succeed? im getting sick and tired of not being able to go any further in the game.

posted in Hotel on May 23, 10 3:23 AM
So I just finished my one hour trial of this game, and although i THOUGHT I was stuck about 20 minutes in, i sat and thought about it and used my logic, and now I am back to adventuring.

I so far really like this game, and thank goodness its not another HOG!!! (dont get me wrong sometimes I like a good HOG, but I needed a change)

Great graphics, and overall a pretty good game. Have added this to my "Must Buy" list

posted in Hotel on May 23, 10 2:31 AM
i noticed it was quite similar in format to Iron Roses. Not bad so far, but would also like a walkthrough.. I am a bit stuck at the moment and cannot think if what I need to do next.

posted in Hotel on May 23, 10 2:29 AM
i have been playing for about half an hour, and so far its not really an HOG. you gotta see if you can find items and such to use, but other than that, it is more adventure type

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Apr 29, 10 1:59 AM
is anyone able to help me out at all here?

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Apr 27, 10 1:12 AM
ok so i have found 18 out of 20 of the objects. I even went and read the walkthrough of the rooms that are SUPPOSED to have cursed items in them... I cannot find the last two ANYWHERE!!!!

I believe the ones I am missing are from the Dungeon and the well, although it could be the one labelled "Stairs" as well, because I cannot remember which of these three I did in fact find. Could anyone help me out by letting me know where they are supposed to be?? I am going crazy here trying to find them!!!

Thanks in advance

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Apr 27, 10 1:08 AM
ok thanks very much for the help now i know i wasnt missing anything

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator