Posts created by weeskindje

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 15 5:31 AM
Driving me nuts! Got the necessary handles, know at which line I should put them, but after 30 min. of trying and resetting: no way. Anyone knowing the right sequance plse?????

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 15 8:31 AM
Initially I loved the game, but could not finish it entirely, as there seems to be some trouble in gaining the souvernirs. Leaves me frustrated, as I did reach the other goals. Still, members of the forum who tried to help me (and others) out: thanks a lot. Big fish was no fine catch for me today.

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 15 8:16 AM
Anchor: something strange at the mayor's house: the ballustrade (right of the building) does not seem to fit...I clicked myself a swollen hand: no anchor. Very frustrated :-P

posted in Dreamland on Jun 14, 11 11:44 PM
Hi everybody, I am ready to kill that darn rabbit, if I only knew how!

Could anyone please tell me how to turn the 8 with the wand? If I continue my efforts, my mouse will catch fire and so will I. :-((

posted in My Farm Life on Jun 5, 11 4:50 AM
Nope, I hoped to find a tip myself!

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 17, 11 12:59 AM
knuckleheadman wrote:2 typoons on dry lake fills lake,revive on lake gets fish.

My problem is: the lake is full, but when I try to drop the revive on the lake, nothing happens...

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 21, 10 12:18 AM
I am just as frustrated as many, I cannot go back to the gazebo.
MUST be something in the game itself!

Anyone allready having a result after complaining at Bigfish? (Bigfish to me is nothing more than a small sardine right now....ggrrrrrr).

Greetings from Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator