Posts created by miss_led_uk

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on May 19, 10 10:36 AM
I have completed the game then did it again without any hints went down the well and saw the frog is the something else to do? as the princess told me to go to the frog i am confussed?

posted in Alice in Wonderland on May 13, 10 8:05 AM
I had played the free trial then decided to buy it what a waste thought it would have had more tasks to do it was over in a flash

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 13, 10 8:02 AM
Honoring the tree? got my fresh water and the correct herbs collected 20 people close by the pot dries up before i can get 20 to eat... how much food from food bin only put one in do i need more? the people who i do get to eat sit under the tree tried this tons of time am i doing summat wrong??

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 13, 10 7:56 AM
Tried again still no luck the pot dries up before i get 20 to it and they all close by???

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 13, 10 7:55 AM
Pause your game

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 13, 10 7:32 AM
Yes its the right stuff (yellow) they go and sit under the tree but can not get 20 will try again thanks

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 12, 10 11:31 AM
help needed got the herbs and food cant get 20 people to eat the stew got all my tribe to research then they close by but after 4 or 5 they refuse to eat the stew?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator