Posts created by MaryLiLamb

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 6:09 AM
Hi to everyone that is on my Friends list!

Do any of you need access to Spring Room 1?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 18 5:45 PM
I work on all the achievements except the Trina ones. The shard requirements for her quests are ridiculous.

I'll work on her quests after I buy all the furniture in all the special rooms first.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 16, 18 5:24 PM
Yup, I switched you over.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 17 6:38 AM
Those items will not drop in the game until the Christmas event starts. Your friends are using diamonds to buy them for you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 17 6:09 PM
aMoofie wrote:Begwood1, thanks for the reply! When I first saw this thread, I closed MC and started over, and didn't see any changes. I just did it again after seeing your post. I still have only 3 rooms ... one of them being the old Christmas room.

I'm wondering if everyone got upgraded at the same time ...

Kinda bummed ... would hate to miss out on the room and the new Christmas book ...

Did you download the update?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 17 7:39 PM
missm0, so glad you posted this. I have wanted to ask for the same things myself. The only thing I would add that I would like to be able to play the puzzles without filling all five slots. Nowadays, I only want to play for diamonds but I have to fill all the slots.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 9, 17 11:17 AM
playingthegame wrote:
Could we possibly have a mechanism of skipping the ones we do not want to play?

I would be willing to pay diamonds to skip certain DQs.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 28, 17 5:42 PM
So I vaguely remember someone saying that they get the same Daily Quest, each and everyday.

Now it is happening to me. For the last couple of weeks, the first Daily Quest of my game day is Studying Luck. After I complete that, it changes to other quests, not usually the same.

Is there a way to get this to stop? I guess I should consider myself lucky it is not the same 10-parter over and over again but this is getting a little tedious.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 17 6:45 PM
Annelliegram wrote:And.....I just went through all my rooms.....I currently have 47 items of furniture purchased......there are a total of 12 items from all the rooms that I have not gotten.....47 + 12 = 59.......So, I have no idea what others have that I am missing.

(I refuse to spend 20,000 coins on several upgrades just to get everything maxed out to see what number it shows in achievements when I absolutely don't like what I would be paying for.)

I thought there was a 'free' option for the album that came up with this Spring event that was available for each room. Did you 'buy' that yet? I may have had to arrow all the way to the left.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 17 5:37 PM
This has been fixed! Thank you devs!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 17 6:45 PM
Annelliegram wrote:
MaryLiLamb wrote:
Well, grrrr. The verbage should be changed to be more specific. If you are not at the third prize tier, you would not see the snowboarder. How would you know there was any association to the winter event?

All of the achievements are posted on the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle page.....every achievement and each of the 3 levels (with requirement and reward) are all posted.

Link is here for your convenience:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/611029.page

They are listed in the same order found on your achievements page in your game.

Thank you for the link. You do an excellent job of gathering and maintaining the comprehensive information.

I am griping because while sometimes the wording in the game is vague, in this particular instance it is completely misleading.

While I enjoy and appreciate the guides that you and others create, they enhance gameplay but should not be necessary.

I will chalk this up to 'another aspect that will be improved in the future'.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 17 5:47 PM
TiramaSue wrote:I think that achievement only counts the trades made during the Winter event.

gohill wrote: The final reward for that achievement is the Winter Event avatar - Snowboarder... Looks like it only counts during the Winter event...

Well, grrrr. The verbage should be changed to be more specific. If you are not at the third prize tier, you would not see the snowboarder. How would you know there was any association to the winter event?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 6:28 PM
Are spring trades with children not going to count towards the achievement? I made several trades before checking if I made any advancement and they did not log as made.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 17 10:59 AM
Just wanted to pop in and encourage anyone who was dreading finishing this achievement that you may not have to open 300+ globes.

I just found all 30 globes with only 144 opened.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 31, 16 9:12 AM
Now that pet chests gift needed quest items, if you don't have any active quests you get 1 gold in place of those items.

eta: This is in addition to the gold you would normally get.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 16 5:27 PM
My diamonds showed up! I don't know if customer service did something or if they appeared on their own.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 16 12:23 PM
c0c0_nuts wrote:Contact customer support. The link is at the bottom of the website.

Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 16 12:12 PM
Who do I contact about not receiving a tournament reward? I finished in sixth place in the PC tournament that ended 3pm EST and did not get 61 diamonds.

Am I out of luck?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 16 9:24 PM
Thank you for making them so easy to see! That wiggle really makes them stand out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 15 7:44 AM
Rahia, I sent you an invite.

Dazyz, I sent you an invite also, if that's okay.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator