Posts created by Shastanna

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst Unlocked on Jan 3, 16 10:24 AM
Hi fishies,

I'm curious - Did you find the drawing of the key first?

If not, you have to find it first to know how to move the key parts.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 15 9:07 AM
Beautiful artwork, but the story makes no sense to me whatsoever.

SPOILER ALERT!

You, your brother, and your parents take a trip on a boat. The boat goes through a portal, taking your parents with it.

Then, 20 years later, there's another storm, the boat reappears, and there are items infused with a strange energy that only an amulet your father created can dispel.

Your father created the amulet...why? How did he know to create this special amulet with special powers when he didn't know anything about the beacon, etc??

Speaking of the beacon - what is it? Why is it? These things were never explained either.

Any why did the boat reappear in the first place? The evil forces didn't try to do anything, they just wanted you to stay away and stop meddling in their evil (and apparently very secret) ways.

Sorry, I don't get it. Maybe one of you can explain it to me.

Thanks.

posted in Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on May 27, 12 6:04 PM
I got about half way through the game, but for some reason I was pretty bored. I guess it just didn't grab me the way it has others.

For those of you who enjoy it, happy gaming!

posted in Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose on May 6, 12 4:33 PM
Just finished it. It was pretty cute. Too much hand holding though, imho.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice on Apr 26, 12 7:13 PM
Well, I had a wonderful time playing this game! A nice, enjoyable romp.

posted in Dreamland on Apr 22, 12 2:14 PM
I had a really good time with this game. Fun and challenging! Good length too.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Apr 14, 12 1:39 PM
I enjoyed this game quite a bit! The graphics are nice, and the puzzles were fun too. They did drag out the running back and forth a bit at the end, which is my only complaint.

Quite a few "gotcha" moments that made me jump in my chair. LOL

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden on Mar 5, 12 5:50 PM
Lovely graphics and scenery. I liked the puzzles too. Worst acting ever, but that's ok. LOL

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 12 6:46 PM
edited because there is something wrong with my post

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 12 6:42 PM
Graphics were beautiful!

Ending was weird. lol

I wish they'd put the bonus chapter in the middle of the story, since that's when it took place.

I enjoyed it. :-)

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Water on Jan 21, 12 12:57 PM
It's not at all on par with the first few in the series, but still fun.

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on Jan 2, 12 5:27 PM
It was cute, funny, and deceptively difficult!

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock on Dec 22, 11 6:22 PM
I had fun playing the game, but I had a few gripes. The biggest being multiple objects...what I mean by that is during the H0 scenes it may call for a bird...well, there may be 3 birds in the scene, but they are only looking for one. So you click on each, and then get penalized because of multiple clicks.

That is ANNOYING.

The graphics were really nice, and I liked the music okay. The ending was kind of abrupt. LOL

What I really liked was that which inventory item you needed to use was not always clear. It was surprising. They went out of their way not to use the same scenarios all other games use.

So, some good and some not-so-good.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on Dec 17, 11 5:16 PM
Hey everyone..I finally got to play this game! It's definitely unique, and I loved it a lot. (I always like the artsy fartsy ones. LOL)

It wasn't a perfect game, some of the minigames had clunky gameplay, but it was a lot of fun!

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on Dec 17, 11 6:54 AM
Campy & Creepy...just the way I like it. LOL

Fun game!

posted in The Secret Order: New Horizon on Dec 17, 11 6:03 AM
Hi Rhysdux and BFGjunkie,

Would you mind please editing your posts so that it warns of a "Spoiler alert"?

Thank you!

posted in Royal Trouble on Nov 26, 11 4:22 PM
What a cute little game, and the minigames were deceptively challenging!

Loved it!
Shasta

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on Nov 26, 11 10:19 AM
OMG. I couldn't wait for this game to be over. I have a feeling I didn't play enough of the demo before I made my decision, so my fault.

First of all...SPARKLES. It doesn't even give you a millisecond to look around before it's sparkling "look at me, look at me!" at you.

Second of all, and this is probably just my pet peeve, but if you need light somewhere, why put candles and lanterns everywhere, but not let us pick them up? Why put a hammer and nails in a HOS, but only let us pick up the hammer, and have to go to another place clear across the the whole place to get nails, when you saw.some.RIGHT.THERE!!!

yes, I'm annoyed at the game. And the story kinda stunk too. So there. LOL

Shasta
p.s. - It's just my opinion. It's not meant to reflect at all on anybody who liked it, it's just not to my personal taste.

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 11 12:40 PM
There better be a sequel, or I'll be downright grumpy! LOL

I loved the game and didn't want it to end!

Shasta

posted in Amanda Rose: The Game of Time on Nov 23, 11 6:20 PM
I liked the graphics & the story. The gameplay itself is a little clunky with the inventory, etc.

It was fun though.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator