Posts created by trixie7533

posted in Cubis Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 18 7:06 AM
what am i supposed to do with that? how does it work? The description went too fast for me so I don't know what to do.

Apart from that i am really enjoying the game

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 26: Fairytale Garden on Jan 25, 18 10:12 PM
i really love this series but different tiles would be nice as would not always going back to the first colour. I have all the series and think it would leave a lot of people such as those with eyesight problems not being able to play if there are bigger grids.

posted in The Spell on Mar 28, 17 9:26 AM
no relaxed mode
i am a fast reader but unable to read all the text especially what the owl says
hardly any description of what the power ups to...........e.g. the lightning
interesting match 3 and with improvements could be a good game

got the figures - ballerina, nutcracker and soldier as the picture said and hubby checked it as i have flu right now but he agreed they looked the same but no helmet

please help

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Nov 1, 16 2:13 PM
i am having the same problem and changed the statues to where it says in the guide but still not able to upgrade. please help

posted in Jewel Tree: Match It on Jul 26, 16 1:53 PM
will not open and i have tried several times. Was looking forward to this because i love animals

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 16 1:54 PM
i have the first pet but am unable to feed it. My inventory has a picture of the bag it needs and says 16 but when i go to click on it it says speciality pets and nothing happens. What am i doing wrong please?
Please ignore. Gosh those bags looks so alike !

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 16 12:31 AM
congratulatioins on your 80th...............i feel like that most mornings.........and i am only 62 !

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 16 10:50 PM
This all sounds really good and reminds me of what i have been searching for for the last three years - something to replace a certain game on here beginning with F. We had a lovely senior group on there and I wonder if any of my friends who i knew back then ever play here now?

Not necessarily a hidden object fan more into match 3 and lately into nonograms.

The problem with me is if I am going to be able to find the time to play what with grown-up children who visit regularly and my new hobby of adult colouring which helps me relax and take my mind off my pain.

I certainly do need friends as I am housebound most of the year (when did we last have a summer in the uk)?

My name will be trixie7533uk

posted in Nonograms: Wolf's Stories on Jul 16, 16 4:16 PM
I am stuck on level 26 and it is a very challenging game with very little help. Would be nice if someone made a walkthrough.

posted in Nonograms: Wolf's Stories on Jul 16, 16 4:11 PM
I think you mean relaxed mode. I am in my sixties and love these games but am unable to play most of them for the reasons you mention. A relaxed mode would make them available to more people and more sales to develops surely?

posted in Silver Tale on May 19, 16 4:47 PM
thank you kore21..........that sure helped me now phoebe is healthy most of the time

really love this game and would love to have more like this

posted in Magic Haven on May 4, 16 4:07 PM
just re-installing the game helped for me

posted in ClearIt on May 1, 16 10:02 AM
tried this several times over the last three days but unable to complete this level. Please help.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Mar 22, 16 2:59 PM
thank you synthpop

Good luck with your studies. I also did OU as a mature student. Unable to finish due to ill health but i still havnt lost the enjoyment of learning........just a lot slower these days. I also love match3 games

Hugs

posted in Laruaville 4 on Dec 23, 15 4:41 PM
just bought this but please could someone tell me how to destroy the orange hot stones in level 18 please

posted in Game of Stones on May 4, 15 12:31 PM
how to get started on this level please? I put in about 3 stones and then the screen comes up which says ive lost........lol

posted in Legend of Gallant on Feb 5, 15 2:19 PM
am having a freezing screen.........so i tried it again it loaded with all the power ups at the bottom of the screen.............heck i only played it a few rounds. I know that isn't supposed to happen.............lol

posted in Legend of Maya on Feb 5, 15 1:32 PM
unable to open game i love match3 but this won't even let me play it please help

posted in League of Mermaids: Pearl Saga on Apr 7, 14 12:38 PM
yes thanx people for letting us know this is a previous game. When I first joined BFG there used to be quite a few match 3 on here but now we are very lucky if we get one or two and some of those are ones that have been done before. I know there are lots of match3 (preferrably untimed ones) out there so why can't we get them on here please?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator