Posts created by albe68

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 15 3:29 AM
Spirit of Revenge Elizabeth's Secret ha avuto 355 segnalazioni di errore (la release di luglio non ha risolto nulla e ancora non ci è dato sapere quando ne uscirà un'altra speriamo risolutiva) e nonostante tutto continuano a vendere il gioco come nulla fosse, con Gem Fury siamo già a 38 segnalazione in 2 giorni. Direi che forse c'è qualche problemino con Vendel. Ma la serietà di BFG dov'è andata a finire?

New update???????????????????

What I find shameful is that this game continues to be on sale !! Would it not be more honest and serious withdraw?

I wanted to buy this game, but I renounce to us!
But I wonder: if someone succeeds to play to us, it could explain the characteristics of its PC? Just for the sake of to understand something to us… Because, to this point, I do not trust myself positive book reviews neither: it seems that not functions to nobody

I wanted to buy this game, but I renounce to us!
But I wonder: if someone succeeds to play to us, it could explain the characteristics of its PC? Just for the sake of to understand something to us… Because, to this point, I do not trust myself positive reviews neither: it seems that not functions to nobody

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 3, 14 2:53 PM
Hi to everybody, I am to the level 19 and I think that I will be there quite a lot, if you feel like helping me my ID it is 274977 Many Thanks!!

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 11 2:01 AM
Dear small fishes, BFG by now it practically has the monopoly on these games and ago what seems him.
The result is that the quality is lowered a lot.
They have too much perhaps I work and the situation is escaped him of hand, but they is not the consumers what you must pay for their poor service.
Nice weekend for all!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator