Posts created by Miss_Grey

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 14 11:07 AM
I'm on a Macbook Pro and the game will load to 100% and then refuses to install. I'm getting pretty frustrated with spending $ on games that I then can't play. I'm sure you'll tell me to futz with my permissions again. I'd much rather that games download and play as they should without herculean efforts on my end.

posted in Botanica: Earthbound Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 13 12:38 PM
I'm playing on a Macbook Pro running OS 8.5. Well, I'm NOT playing, because the cursor activates about an inch BELOW whatever it should activate. I can't even quit the game without forcing quit, because the cursor activates about an inch below the actual screen, i.e. not at all.

Bummer, I really enjoy this series and Boom Zap games in general.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Dec 13, 13 1:56 PM
Same here. It's totally not enjoyable or relaxing to have the game freeze not only itself but my entire Macbook Pro. I had to force quit (when it would finally let me access my finder) and reboot. Bummer, it's a very pretty game.

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Aug 1, 13 7:29 PM
So I went into the Dean's house, and down into the basement. I grabbed the pruners, went outside and snipped the ivy off the stone dog. Got the wooden heart. Now the game won't let me back into the house saying "there is no keyhole." Seriously??

posted in Alice in Wonderland on May 4, 10 9:07 PM
BUT the window is the wrong size so any clues that are hidden at the very edges of my screen are not clickable/invisible!

I minimized the window and the problem got only slightly better. Now I'm in the Dutchess's room and I know exactly where the ^$%#& banana is, but I can't click on it because it's out of range of my window.

This kinda blows.

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Apr 30, 10 12:14 PM
It's by the bridge...

posted in Mystery P.I.: Lost in Los Angeles on Apr 26, 10 11:38 AM
It's yellow, hidden in the dumptruck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator