Posts created by NORTHEGG

posted in The Crop Circles Mystery on May 19, 11 1:01 PM
I PICKED UP THE NUTS AND BOLTS TO PUT THEM IN THE ENGINE AND THEN THE SCREWDRIVER. I STILL HAVE THE SCREW DRIVER BUT THE NUTS AND BOLTS ARE GONE FROM MY INVENTORY. WHERE ARE THEY?? I DO NOT WANT TO PURCHASE THE GAME IF IT IS NOT WORKING RIGHT. THANK YOU

posted in The Crop Circles Mystery on May 19, 11 1:01 PM
I PICKED UP THE NUTS AND BOLTS TO PUT THEN IN THE ENGINE AND THEN THE SCREWDRIVER. I STILL HAVE THE SCREW DRIVCER BUT THE BNUTS AND BOLTS ARE GINE FRIMN MY INVENTORY. WHERE ARE THEY?? I DO NOT WANT OTPURCHASE THE GAME IF IT IS NOT WORKING RIGHT. THANK YOU

posted in The Sultan's Labyrinth: A Royal Sacrifice on Mar 16, 11 7:17 PM
bamizmama wrote:Hello:
Is there a walk through for this game? I know I'm gonna need it!

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Oct 19, 10 1:25 PM
The ducks go behind the bar. Four in a row. Keep clicking andf fit number two in first - then the third one - the fourth one is there.
Good luck.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Oct 2, 10 5:06 PM
CANNOT FIND OLD BOTT6LE IN PRATER AND NEED TO DO THAT TO GET TO BELVDERE GARDENS - USED UP ALL HINTS OF COURSE.
THANKYOU

posted in The Mysterious City: Cairo on Jun 23, 10 1:34 PM
I need to learn how to exit and get back into game. After hours of playing it brings me back to finding the first scroll. I get through a day and up to the 20's or 30'3 and collect lots of pictures- but I always end up on 11- help??

posted in The Mysterious City: Cairo on Jun 23, 10 1:34 PM
I need to learn how to exit and get back into game. After hours of playing it brings me back to finding the first scroll. I get through a day and up to the 20's or 30'3 and collect lots of pictures- but I always end up on 11- help??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator