Posts created by firechild27

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Apr 7, 17 11:34 PM
for me it doesn't crash, but is...sticky is the only word I can come up with. I start the game and the cursor takes FOREVER to move, often it's so slow I have to exit out of the game from my home screen. I've installed the update, uninstalled and then reinstalled, and it's the same thing. Kinda bummed because it was working just fine before I left for vacation on 3/31/17, I come back and its like this.

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Jan 20, 11 6:19 PM

I enjoy playing the Cake Mania series and this is just another fun chapter to Jill's story. Every time it seems to get better and better. I liked being able to upgrade the store as well as the machines.
Off topic, are we sure that Jill and her friends (most of them at least) are not really blonde?! It takes her forever to realize she loves Jack, took Tiny and Jack forever to figure out she was pregnant, then Jill couldn't figure out it was twins, now she takes FOREVER to realize she wants to be a baker. Yikes, can't they catch a clue?
Said with love though

posted in Dream Day True Love on Jan 20, 11 6:13 PM
This was fun, and I buy for me since I love the Dream Day series! It was sweet to go back and learn about a love that lasts.
But for the love of all things that are good and pure in this world, can't you go back to letting us choose part of the story?! It was so much fun and was what hooked me on the Dream Day in the first place.

posted in House, M.D. on Jan 20, 11 6:06 PM
My rule is usually that when the trial ends and I let out a loud yell of "NOOO!!!" then I'm gonna get the game. That's what happened with House. Sure, the game play can get a little slow and some of the instructions are a bit repeatitive, but it's the story that I'm interested in, that's what I love about the series, finding out what the illness is. And it's fun to interact with the characters of a Tv show that I love. This is a buy for me!!

Its in the hidden object scene by the bookshelves, book number 3. And thank you Rebecca Lily, for your kind answer. I felt like such a dolt now!

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 22, 10 3:19 PM
Got it! It works now, thank you for your detailed advice, it helped! You're my favorite person today.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 21, 10 10:14 PM
Oh, dear Lord, someone help! I'm soooo lost on the whole freaking 20:1 petrol/oil thing! I SUCK at anything that has to do with math or units or fractions or....you get the point. The blog walkthrough is not that clear and I don't want to buy the guide cause I usually try to figure these things out on my own. But I'm stuck and about ready to ram my head into the wall. ANY help that be beamed my way?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator