Posts created by Valentinos_Mom

ham
OOPS!! I just figured it out! There is another page in the recipe book!!

ham
I have the herb found in the garden patch. I have the ham. I have the mortar and pestle. I tried putting the yellow herb in the mortar with the ham and only the ham stays in the mortar! I thought that herb was for another spell? Can someone please help?!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 11 10:44 PM
"I've been seeing a couple posts about a missing brooch; you might want to try starting over with a new player profile to see if that will help."

Are you kidding me? I am almost done with the game and you want me to start over with a new player profile?! That's the best "fix" you can give us?!!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 11 10:36 PM
I ran into the same problem! Anyone have a suggestion?

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on Jan 23, 11 8:43 PM
I bought this game yesterday, along with the other TS games...they run fine, but this game is on a slow motion thing! I tried reducing the screen, and that didn't help. Can someone tell me what to do to fix this problem?

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 10 6:20 PM
WOW!! I really enjoyed playing the demo earlier, then decided to read some reviews before I bought it. Most reveiws are good, so I'm buying the CE. I really wish I could use my free punch card for the CE games. If I'm given three punches for purchasing one, doesn't it just stand to reason that I could use three free punches to purchase a CE game?! Just sayin'...

sistermoon wrote:
Tragdragon wrote:same problem here, I pick up salts and put them on him, then nothing...............the salts go back into inventory and it cycles again. cant give him the salts ..... tech problem wont take salts...... ok I give was a nice game....... can not finish it because of this tech flaw.... thanks.....

Try exiting out of the game, then return and try again. When I did this, it went right to the cut scene. Good luck!!!

Thanks sistermoon! I had to completely exit the game and it finally worked!

I'm also having trouble with the smelling salts. I have tried and tried and tried...I finally gave up and exited the game. Can anyone out there help us?! Thanks

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 10 12:06 PM
I found the waterfall room. I also went to another site and found a walkthrough...it isn't as good as what BFG usually has, but it will do.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 10 11:39 AM
I cannot find the waterfall room...any suggestions?

posted in Mystic Diary: Haunted Island on Aug 14, 10 8:03 PM
nwl43 wrote:
Valentinos_Mom wrote:
nwl43 wrote:
Valentinos_Mom wrote:I have the code, but how do I change the numbers?

After you put the gears in, you just click on the dials to change the numbers.

I put the gears in and when I click on any of the dials, I get the following message:
The clue to putting in the correct sequence must be around here somewhere.

That probably means you haven't gone to the basement and talked to the ghost who gives you the code.

You were right...I talked to the ghost and it worked!! Thanks for your help!!

posted in Mystic Diary: Haunted Island on Aug 14, 10 5:18 PM
nwl43 wrote:
Valentinos_Mom wrote:I have the code, but how do I change the numbers?

After you put the gears in, you just click on the dials to change the numbers.

I put the gears in and when I click on any of the dials, I get the following message:
The clue to putting in the correct sequence must be around here somewhere.

posted in Mystic Diary: Haunted Island on Aug 14, 10 10:47 AM
I have the code, but how do I change the numbers?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 6, 10 2:30 PM
I agree with all the other posts!! I LOVE the Samantha Swift series! I'm going to play the demo, then buy it. I have been waiting for them to put out a new game...whoo hoo!!

posted in Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal on Aug 4, 10 10:03 AM
I thought it was kind of weird at first, to be looking for one thing and more stuff pops up that you have to look for. But, all in all, I enjoyed the demo...might buy it.

posted in Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal on Aug 4, 10 10:01 AM
I just played the one hour and I kind of liked it!! I love the demon...he is a hoot! I thought it might be more for kids, but I liked the graphics and loved the rats!!

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 11, 10 9:35 PM
I'm in the railroad scene, but can't figure out where to put the railroad ties and rails. Can someone please help me? Thanks!

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 6, 10 9:58 PM
A million thanks to you, Robin!! I actually went through the entire chapter again to start over on the theatre sign. I followed your directions for no letters lit up and I'm in!! Whoo Hoo!!! Thanks, again!

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jul 3, 10 8:07 PM
I was kind of "on the fence" about buying this game, but after reading the great reviews I think I'll buy it. Thanks for the reminder that there is a map to jump to different areas...I was getting "lost" during the demo!!

I like the graphics and the more realistic sounds. It would, however, be nice to have a magnifying glass available for my older eyes because some scenes are dark and some of the pieces are hard to see.

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jul 1, 10 7:31 PM
I agree with everyone else's comments...I wouldn't buy this game with someone else's money!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator