Posts created by phoenixsong

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Dec 7, 15 8:47 AM
I've played this on my new Kindle Fire HD, this one and it's sequel and I've found that periodically, I get knocked out of the game and have to do the 'chapter' over again. It just randomly spits me out to my home screen. I don't know why. Anyone have any ideas of what I can try to fix this? I really enjoy this game.

Thanks.

Barbara

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Feb 27, 12 2:44 PM
I can't find the stupid spade in the Ford Theater. It's the only thing I lack. No hints. Every walkthrough I've found online doesn't mention a spade. Someone help me please.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on May 7, 11 10:26 AM
I complete the Latin phrase and then it's like everything is frozen. I can't click anything, can't use anything, can't even go back to the map.

Has this happened to anyone? I'd really hate to have gotten this far only to be stuck. I know I've cleared all the amulet stones as there's flags on every location's spot.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on May 6, 11 10:31 AM
I too am very frustrated with this one. I'll have to try this way. Not sure I'm understanding though. I was working from the inner numbers outward and could get the numbers to line up perfectly except the outermost wasn't adding up properly.

posted in My Tribe on Apr 29, 10 6:04 AM
OH! Okay, cool! Thanks!

posted in My Tribe on Apr 28, 10 6:50 AM
I have noticed while visiting neighbors islands that sometimes when I collect a stork feather I get 7XP and other times (during the same play session) I get 5 XP. Why is there a difference?

BTW, this is the FB version I'm playing.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator