Posts created by kdreetz

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 14 9:24 AM
Just click the minus button next to their name. That's how I cleaned up my friends & invites that never responded. Then they go into your declined part of the house

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 14 4:47 AM
I was clicking my hint button for the 80th time, which would have been my 50th achievement, and my pc locked up & emitted an annoying ringing/screeching sound - just like when you hit the mega jackpot on a slot machine. I shut down MC with the task manager, waited a few minutes and then re-opened the game. The next HO scene I went into, I tried the hint button again & got the same response! So I waited several hours, re-booted & same thing happened again! So I guess the 50th has a glitch.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 14 11:49 PM
I got lots and lots of diamonds before the update - probably once every 50-100 flowers. Since then, I've collected about 4000 more and have received 3 diamonds.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 14 11:46 PM
Sometimes I just randomly click the items I know will be on the list at some point. May take longer (and I may speed up the carpal tunnel process), but ya gotta break the monotony. I'll try the alphabet idea!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 14 11:38 PM
I think the more difficult it is to collect the items needed, the crafting spin should give better prizes. Mine are almost always coins and x's or 2 x's.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 14 11:35 PM
I find my best luck with the Inn Keeper, which is strange since you'd think with all his customers he'd be the master of the dice!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 14 8:25 PM
I invited Mikiko (205837) as a friend. She keeps giving me gifts, but I can't return the favor because she's still on my invite list. Should I delete her and try to invite her again?

Same thing happened to me. Glad to know I'm not going crazy!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 14 12:35 AM
Hi Buchner and GemsQueen. Give yourself a name in the game. That way, when we gift, it won't be to "player". In game play, click on the avatar in upper left and click on the pencil next to "player". I track down who sends me gifts so I can return the favor! My number is 205759.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 16, 14 7:55 PM
I got one too and when you look at it's description it says it will never hatch

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 14 12:21 AM
My pc died and I got a new one which means I have to start over again. UGH. Anyway, I'm back up to level 6 and my new code is 205759. I was listed as KD, now I'm KDR. I love to give gifts!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 14 12:04 PM
Enable more than one player in case, say, my kid wants her own side of the game

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 31, 14 9:41 PM
Great idea for adding this thread. I'm level 8 with no friends My code is 57408!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator