Posts created by Penguin29

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Aug 17, 11 4:05 PM
I'm playing this game right now and I keep getting stuck.. have to log off my computer. I've tried several times to complete this puzzle and cannot - I just freeze up. HELP

Thanks for the great game... really enjoyed playing.

posted in Jessica Secret of the Caribbean on Aug 10, 11 8:44 AM
I agree.... very very easy.. no need for the hint button because all the items to find are in plain sight. no buy for me - too boring.

posted in Jade Rousseau - The Fall of Sant' Antonio on Aug 10, 11 8:41 AM
I really tried to get into this game, but could not. I used the hint button so much because I could not find most of the items. Very frustrating... and then the girl keeps popping up if you click to many times. Just had to quit playing. no buy for me.

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Aug 7, 11 10:42 AM
loved this game... very long and very fun

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Aug 7, 11 10:41 AM
very very long... great game

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 11 3:23 PM
Another great game.. thanks BF - keep them coming.

posted in The Lost City: Chapter One on Aug 1, 11 5:01 PM
Just finished.. I had to finish since I bought it. I wish I hadn't. This is the most frustrating game I've ever played. Dialogue was bad, spent 1/2 my time in the walkthrough, and it just did not make any sense.

posted in The Lost City: Chapter One on Aug 1, 11 10:56 AM
Well, I'm still playing because now I have to finish. This is a very challenging game... I'm spending 1/2 my time in the walkthrough. It's also a confusing game too. Also, in the hidden object scenes, there are many items I have never heard of and do not know what they are (and yes, I'm a college graduate).

posted in Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on Jul 30, 11 6:27 AM
This was a great and challenging game.. thanks. VERY VERY long and only the regular price. This took me longer to play then some CE games.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 11 2:31 PM
Another Great game from Vogat. Long game and fun. Thanks

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 11 4:23 PM
Great game, but I think it was a little short - finished in just a few hours. Anyway, still glad I bought.

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 11 2:08 PM
another great game.. thanks BF. besides getting stuck at the 12 eyes (I uninstalled, reinstalled and started over with a different profile to get past that) and then having a white screen before I went into the forest (although I could still move my arrow and go forward and backward), I finished. Very long and fun game. The extra game play was long too. Any word when I will see a new "Mortimer Beckett"?

This was a great great game. Thanks BF. It took me 1 week to complete (on and off, of course). Loved the 2 bonus adventures.

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 11 3:42 PM
Loved this game. Took me 7 1/2 hours and I played the "easy" mode which was still difficult. I may try again later in "harder" mode

posted in Dreamland on Jun 11, 11 10:48 AM
Just finished. this was a GREAT GREAT game. very much enjoyed. took me a long time to play so it was worth the money. Thanks BF

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Jun 4, 11 11:36 AM
I really enjoyed this game... good mix of hidden objects, tools and puzzles. took me a few hours to complete. worth the $2.99.

This is one of the best games I've ever played. Really like the 1st one too. This game has the most beautiful scenes. Good story. Very long game play. Great mix of ****, adventure, puzzles and inventory.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 14, 11 3:37 PM
What a GREAT GREAT GREAT game. Love the Hidden object scences and the adventure mode. A wonderful twist in the hidden object scenes... you did not just have to find items, sometimes, you had to find items and perform a task to get another item in the list. Sort of like using your tools within the hidden object sence itself. I would buy more games if they were like this one. Thanks

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 6, 11 10:34 AM
AWESOME - what a great game. Very long.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator