Posts created by Energyworker

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 20, 16 8:01 AM
Why do some people have nothing on their wish lists? I understand for beginners who may have no idea they have a wish list however I would think everyone else would.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 20, 16 7:33 AM
I read all your comments yesterday. It is intimidating to play against those higher levels and I was jumping out. However I stayed in yesterday and this morning and have beaten some of those Russians. I thought maybe some of them aren't good at comps either.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 7, 16 10:23 PM
That was probably me. I help where I can.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 6, 16 9:04 PM
Librarian2003 wrote:Energyworker, I think this was fully covered in your previous thread about how to get into the Laboratory, which has now just slipped onto page 2 of the Forum.

No-one is going to be able to give you a different answer because every room has an entry price and each becomes more expensive than the last.

In order to be able to pay for entry to the room with gold, you must first get the room key, which you will find by following the tasks on the left hand side of your screen.

If you cannot wait to find the key, the game enables you to get in early by paying with gems.

There are no other options.

If I remember rightly, the Laboratory will not be the next room that you are asked to open - you take them in turn, and the Laboratory is one of the more expensive at Bellows Manor.

Thank you. Sorry, I was getting impatient. I didn't realize you could find the room key. Mystical Chicken mentioned she hadn't paid for anything with real money so wondered how/where one got the key instead.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 6, 16 8:30 AM
HI, I am on Level 14 now and can't get into the Lab or the Observatory. Seems I need a key yet wondering where of how to get it.

Have been reading helpful hints in Forum and wiki yet don't see this kind of detail.
Helpful info appreciated. Thx in advance.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 4, 16 8:02 AM
A couple of times I have acquired an item yet get a message saying my backpack is full so I have to sell it or move some things to a chest. Where is the chest?
I read another discussion that says the backpack is limitless and then another saying it is a different backpack with something about rating and cells. Where does one find another backpack?
Any ideas?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 3, 16 10:33 PM
Thx for all your input.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 3, 16 4:19 PM
I am on level 11. Every time I go into the laboratory it says I have to have a key. It appears one needs 20000 Gold and 50 diamonds. I don't plan on buying them with real cash. Is there some other way to get in? I am always running out of gold and diamonds so it would seem a long time will pass in order to build up to those amounts.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 3, 16 2:33 PM
kwc7207 wrote:I am looking for neighbors. I play regularly but I've just begun so I'm just finding my way around. My code is rQnKFY. Thanks.

Hi, I tried this code and it does not work. Mine is 8a5B42.
Just started playing. Happy to gift. I don't understand the whole game yet.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 3, 16 11:29 AM
After reading your comments I clicked on the Christmas HOS and it is working. All along I thought there was something wrong with my computer!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 3, 16 10:50 AM
I'm still playing as Seeker - ID 24637.
I'll play to the end.
I took a break while playing Agency 33 but deleted the game when I finished it and no updates were forthcoming.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 3, 16 10:34 AM

I have the Christmas wreaths and the red sacks today however my Christmas HOS does not work, it just freezes my computer if I click on it so guess none of the fairy tasks are working for me.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 7, 15 10:43 AM
I've caught up and I see no more quests. Hoping for an update so I can carry on.

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 7, 15 12:55 PM
What are the anomaly of cibe orpheus used for? I have a lot of them and can't find any info on them.

posted in Druid Kingdom on Jun 1, 15 4:23 PM
I'm wondering how you got to level 4. When I click on the pictures it just goes back to the screen with the level 3s.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator