Posts created by Diane8722

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 15 1:08 PM
Hi all you helpful folks out there!

So what level do I need the 200,000 coins for??? I am already saving up.

At what level do the HOS's stop giving stamps, or is that incorrect info?

Aside from the holiday pets, which I do not have access to (well, I have the Yeti egg, but no cards, and on "android" system so don't get ), which pets would you bother to craft?? I have a few eggs (snail, lemur, puppy, pig), but not sure I want to spend the coins if no more value than the cat or griffin I already have. I have not yet received a gold chest, although I am getting silver's almost half the time now that I am checking for "tells".

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 15 12:58 PM
c264mag wrote:this might be dumb asking but what is a binding egg that frank is saying about I lookin my stash but could not find it, on level 35, is it coming up later in game thanks

Binding Egg is zz in tree by troll/archeologist in Ice Mountain. I'm only level 25 and it's causing me grief!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 15 8:52 AM
That Flower of Sufferings sure is aptly named!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 15 8:50 AM
_Frank_ wrote:
I have never spent a dime in this game. I have always been able to save what I need. The only "trick" is to spend the time, do the reps, and earn your way. In the lower levels the game does not require things like rare stamps. If you don't save them as you go you won't have them when needed. I have always had more stamps and airship items than I can ever use. It takes me almost an hour now to complete all the scenes. I can earn about 5K with scenes and pets in one round. [u]The only bad thing is I only have about five minutes left to pick flowers before the scenes fire up again. I miss picking the flowers but can't resist the HOS'S. Topped out last Friday with 0 cash and all items depleted down to 20. Since then I am up to 100K, 35 items each and 42K flowers.

_Frank, I am on a Kindle, so it may be different for you, but I get the flowers (3 if they are all in visible locations) as soon as I enter the room. Then I go to the HOS's. I am level 24 and have 11k flowers. Of course I only have 24 HOS's so far, so only keeps me busy for a half hour. Then I can go back and collect more if I want.

I appreciate the collecting advice. I am starting to collect the high-demand items rather than use, but it is very hard. Even the dailies put a demand on inventory. At least you get to keep the zz items. Every few days I get tempted and try to advance some, but then I get carried away trying to compete one more quest. I will just keep trying. Today is the first time I hit zero on an item in over a week, as I was trying to keep a minimum of 10, working my way up to minimum of 20, then 30...

I have spent $20 on this game, but still have 450 of the gems. I easily justified the expense because I love the game so much. I would be happy to spend that for a game I spend this much time playing. OK, so I would want it to go a little faster and easier but that is beside the point. Hey, at least there is no advertising!!!! I was playing a couple of other HO games, but they were filled with annoying advertisements. I did not spend a dime on them!!!

I do not plan on spending more, which is why I am collecting. I don't suppose I will ever need >70 Wise Sayings, Heaviness of Sin, Sword of Law, Chain of Blood Rubies, Vampires Palm or Foundation of the Universes. Too bad I get more of them than anything else.

Do you still get more of them if you have >30 of the high demand items??? .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 15 10:45 AM
Is there any availability of Christmas cards for players on the android system???? I was awarded a Yeti egg on the fortune wheel, but I have only been playing for about a month. If there is anyone on that system willing to donate xmas cards, I need all 3 kinds. I would love to hatch it, but I cannot before Xmas without lots of help.

My id is a532125. I do not have them on my wish list as none of my current friends have any, but will do so if any chance of getting them.

Thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 15 10:35 AM
Thank you very much _Frank for the info on tournaments. I have been doing them just to learn as my scores so low. Used the wheel several times and today I got my first award of 7 gems. Whoppieeeee!!!!

I cannot yet imaging keeping 50 or more of the high-use items in stock. I struggle for 10. Yet I have 60-70 of some of the less (almost never)-used items.
I remind myself I am making money when I go around all the HOS's, in coins and in possible future coins, so I do not get so frustrated when I seldom get what I really want from them.

As so well advised by others, we do what we can to stay sane while addicted to this game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 9, 15 12:07 PM
Hi all,

I was just given a Yeti egg on the Fortune wheel, and I would like to try and craft it, but I only started playing a month or so ago, and missed the seasonal event. Would really appreciate knowing if anyone out there on my platform has Christmas cards they would be willing to donate to the cause.

I am KindleFire (Android) player a532125

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 7, 15 3:25 PM
Since I am only at level 22, I am going to show my ignorance and ask what a zoom zone is.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 7, 15 3:15 PM
I am getting my shards at the broken well outside the castle gates.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 6, 15 1:04 PM
You mean there is a use for the 50+ shards in my collection. Good to know. I have been wondering how I am going to need 50+ of items I have not needed except for quests. Chain of blood rubies, vampires palm, foundation of the universe. I presume they do have other uses...

I appreciate some of the tips from the upper level users found in other locations of this forum. Lots of good tips for gifting and collecting specific items. Definitely worth checking out!!!! Also support for the times you need to vent your frustration with the game and wondering if you want to keep going.

I have been using up hi-demand items as I get them, and now considering alternatives...

And today must be my lucky day because I finally got out of the castle! I was wondering how long it was going to take, after all the quests. Yippy, like a kid in a candy store with all the new HOS's. Now if only the items I am collecting are useful in the near future..

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 15 12:09 PM
I hope this is the place for Kindle Fire HD issues. If not please refer me to the correct place.

I have been playing heavily on my kindle for the last few weeks. Over the last few days it seems like the program is becoming more and more unstable.

I am frequently rebooted on after finishing my first HOS when I first come back to the game. It also occurs periodically at the end of an HOS mid-way around for no apparent reason.

Over the last 24 hours I have started loosing some of what I had done before exiting, while I am out. I go to all the HOS's and yet when I return to the game 45 minutes later 1-2 HOS's were "apparently" not visited on my last round. It is most troubling when it happens at the gaming table, as I need everything it has.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I love this program and don't want to lose anything!

Also, should I be able to connect with a friend on a PC? It seems like neither device will recognize the other player's number or name.

Thanks,

a532125 - Lvl 18

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 28, 15 10:33 AM
OK, so I just opened up a feeder game on my PC (been playing on Kindle). Wow, what a difference. Morphing flowers much harder to catch, I think maybe processing speed??

Anyway, I don't think I will be able to average 30/hr with this version LOL

Too bad I cannot move all my stuff from the kindle game.
PC is much nicer format. I thought the fireHD was great, but PC is even better.

Hum, now what to do. Play both and start another feeder????

I am addicted.........

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 28, 15 6:57 AM
There is no way you should have to come in and out of the game to grab the first 3 flowers in order to collect! They are in every area, and generally come in groups of 3. I am level 17 and have only been collecting since level 12. I average 30/hour for total game time!

The first and last thing I do in an area is look for the morphing flowers. If you are having trouble, I saw my first ones by the troll, where you have a lighter background. Once you see them, you will become more familiar with how they act. I actually enjoy collecting them, and will go from room to room while waiting for HOS's to recharge.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 27, 15 3:23 PM
Hi,

I am still fairly new to this game. I see reference here to "feeder" games. Is this just creating yourself a new user to be "friends" with to gift needed items or something else entirely?

It sounds like a good idea to have a second game, since I have an extra half hour now that all my HOS's are one hour and I only have enough in my current game to last 20 minutes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 25, 15 10:04 AM
Ok Della, ur number is level one "player". Does not sound right to me.....
I am player a532125 if ur interested

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 25, 15 9:54 AM
Thank you Della for the encouragement. I am getting used to I; accepting that I have to make many hourly trips to get ahead in the questing. It's I good thing I like the HOS's. Expect a friend request from me.

And many thanks to all friends that have easy items on their wish list! I really appreciate it!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 15 8:27 AM
Thanks for the info on the rotating circles. Did not know HOS's. Stumbled across morphs by myself.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 15 8:23 AM
I do truly look like this game, but it really is unfair to require two visits to a place that requires two trips around the HOS's for each visit to satisfy a single request. It pisses me off as it is so damn hard to make progress. There are plenty of places that are not being utilized. Is that "too easy"?

Is there any value in the "gift for a friend" boxes? I see no way to actually gift them.

Thank you for providing this forum!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 15 5:25 PM
Hi all.

I have been playing the game for a few weeks now and love it. Up to level 14 so far. This is the first "free" game I have come across that I am willing to spend a few dollars playing as I enjoy it so much.

I just realized that I need to have friends to exchange gifts with and help in order to create pets. I would love to have friends who also like to play (don't care if you are willing to spend $$$ or not as I see both sides) and would like to exchange gifts etc.

My player number is a532125

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator