Posts created by Misty40

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 12, 09 6:12 PM
LOL..you're welcome and good luck. It seems everyone playing this game gets anxious to move on to the next generation.

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 12, 09 6:06 PM
I don't know how to kill them off..lol. Maybe mega chamomille? That might help. ( I like plotting and planning.) LOL

posted in Dracula Origin on Jun 12, 09 5:47 PM
It's been a while since I've played this game. The Lemons are a deceased couple, they are in an above-ground crypt( mausoleum ) in the cemetery. You need their years of birth and death for the lock on the shed. ( Some of it's coming back to me...lol). You have to talk to the gravedigger, exhaust all dialogue and then take the scraper. Anything that you can put into your inventory...take it. I'm not sure but if you hit the "spacebar" on your keyboard, it might give you clues as to what direction you can and cannot walk- it's called the Universal Hint System.The UHS will also give you clues as to where you need to look for anything. The "eye" symbol means that you should take a closer look because you might have found something. I learned this from Mr_Russ. If you still can't get it I'll PM you the website for the walkthrough that helped me. I love these kinds of games but cannot go 10 minutes without help..lol.

posted in Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe on Jun 12, 09 5:32 PM
If you're looking for others that are real estate-based(TMG), the Build-A-Lot games are unique. I've played Jane's Realty but it's just not the same. Be Rich was okay. I never played through to the end. Build-A-Lot will spoil you..lol.

posted in Escape From Paradise on Jun 12, 09 5:23 PM
Dorothy, talk to the first tiki man. Make sure you have fulfilled all of his requests/tasks. I had to click on the requests/tasks even after I had completed them. I also played a few of the games. You can do that by dragging a person onto the stars below the games. I also had to drag a person over to the bottle in the water. It's at the bottom of the screen near the boat. I hope this helps. I haven't checked on my people in about 3 days..lol.

* It helps to have the people fishing and chopping wood in different areas. Do not keep them confined to a small area.*

posted in Dracula Origin on Jun 12, 09 4:45 PM
Whatever item appears in the upper righthand corner is the item that VH is currently using. You use an item by clicking on it in your inventory. Whatever item is highlighted is the item being used and then when you exit the inventory screen, it appears in the upper corner. VH uses the scraper on John Lemon's crypt. You have to walk around the cemetery to find it. It's above ground. I hope this helps.

posted in Dracula Origin on Jun 12, 09 4:39 PM
It's been a while since I've played this game. I would google the walkthrough for it. It's how I got through it..lol. It's a very fun game.

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 12, 09 4:36 PM
It's happened to a few of mine. There's also a sports recruiter. I never let mine go. Maybe next time I will, just out of curiosity..lol.

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 12, 09 4:33 PM
I've read that if you have a semi-transparent tool tray, it's easier to find the egg. It was put into the game "just for fun". The people at LDW says it has no significance other than, "it's just there for fun". I had 5 families going with at least 3 generations and had never found the egg. I'm gonna re-download the game to see if it's there. I miss my virtual families.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Jun 12, 09 4:02 PM
A scaffold needs to be built first. After your Chief thinks that "will be a good spot."..drag a builder with moderate experience to the site and he will build the scaffolding. Once the scaffolding is built, the statue is able to be pushed. It's been a while since I've played this game. I hope this helps..lol.

posted in Escape From Paradise on Jun 12, 09 3:56 PM
You need a person who has level 3 of all areas: carpenter, provider, and lumberjack. Once that happens, drag the person over to the fire tiki. If that doesn't work, drag the person over to the first tiki man. He'll tell you what to do.

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Secret of the Silver Earring on Jun 12, 09 2:36 PM
I believe you must either talk to the Colonel again...or take the gun from the inventory and click on Lavinia Bromsby. Make sure that Dr. Watson has talked to everyone outside. I clicked back and forth using that map.

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 12, 09 2:32 PM
Now I'm sorry that I deleted all of my families. The next players that I start I'm going to do some "experimenting"..LOL.

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Jun 9, 09 10:23 PM
I believe you can shuffle/reshuffle. Good luck. It's been a while since I've played the game...lol.

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Secret of the Silver Earring on Jun 9, 09 10:17 PM
I'm downloading this game now. I can't wait to play it! I love the Sherlock Holmes games. This almost makes me wanna read about his adventures in sleuthing..LOL.

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 9, 09 9:48 PM
All of the males in my families have gone partially bald. The women have gone either all or partially gray.

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 7, 09 4:42 PM
You need to place it on the ground near the birdbath, then drop two people on the birdbath. The two people can either be adults or children.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Jun 3, 09 5:44 PM
If you just move your mouse over the entire screen, it will show the item you're pointing at. Sometimes, you have to move it really slow so you don't miss anything.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 3, 09 9:10 AM
Ok, it's been a while since I've played this game..lol. When you're searching for a hidden item that's on your list- it should be somewhere in the scene. I would try using a hint to highlight the object.

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy on Jun 3, 09 9:03 AM
If I remember correctly you have to find a wallsafe that's hidden behind a curtain on the left side of the wall facing the front door. Take notice of the several sarcophaguses (mummy coffins) around the room. You'll need to see the dates on those coffins- they are needed to solve the first puzzle ( the safe behind a curtain). I would also suggest saving the game after a puzzle is solved before moving on to the next room. I believe I found a key near a potted plant, not sure which one, though. You may want to seach the internet for a walthrough of this game. I found several that were very helpful.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator