Posts created by Outbackdarling

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Mar 12, 11 5:15 AM
get as many villagers to master scientist as you can...masters earn tech points faster...and always have at least 1 child so he/she can pick up the shells,butterflies,pebbles and other stuff that only a child can pick up.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Mar 12, 11 5:14 AM
just drop your villagers on the vines...they will walk to the tools and then back to the vines to cut them

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Mar 3, 11 5:17 AM
Hmm...do they sneeze or cou8gh if you pick them up??They could be sick.If they are get another to villager to heal them...try dropping them onto the food bin and see if that helps..sorry but i'm all outta ideas..

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Mar 2, 11 3:49 AM
Do you have enough food? The more vilagers you have the quicker the food goes

Have you fixed the farm yet??It's near the spa pools...that will give you more food once you get that fixed.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Mar 2, 11 3:46 AM
[b]Drag 5 of your villagers to the pools to complete the pool party trophy...it's hilarious...all the villager run to join in then really get down and party!!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Feb 28, 11 10:49 PM
I love all of them

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Feb 26, 11 11:31 PM
you could change em to scientists or farmers

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 22, 11 1:48 AM
This might help

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144978.page

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 21, 11 5:54 AM
hottrnhel wrote:Did the mausoleum first put all my people on it chased away any blue guys who came back by trying to convert them. The run away saying they are tired of listening...[b][i]

hehe i did that too....saves your energy

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 21, 11 5:52 AM
have you tried putting her in the hospital and dropping a DR onto her?

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 20, 11 4:50 AM
Yes but it only works with mothers with babies Can't see a need for it in other VV games though Useing this tip ius how i got the yellows away from the wood pile

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 20, 11 4:46 AM
The more people believe in you the more energy you get....drop a person onto a blue mask and let them chat...you'll notice the glowy thing above the head..go away and come back to it when the glowy thing is gone in a few hours..keep doing that to convert...and let your woman have babies..the more villagers the more energy.

You can research until you pull down the learning totem and you need the lightning for that...so concentrate on getting more people

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 19, 11 6:25 PM
thankyou so much for this tip...

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 19, 11 6:22 PM
to distract the yellow masks pick up a mother with a baby..drop her and quickly pick her up in front of the yellow masks then very slowly move her to a non traffic area..the yellows will follow but move slow....once away from the wood pile click M to bring up the map.when you back into the game they will stay with her on that spot as long as you don't move her.

Google for the walk through...stop being so lazy

posted in Coffee House Chaos on Oct 8, 10 4:34 AM
Why is there no save game option??I'm sick of getting upto a high level only to re start from the begining

posted in Coffee House Chaos on Oct 8, 10 4:33 AM
You need to put your orders at the coffee pot before you wash dishes..if you have an order in ur hand and then washup it deletes that order.

posted in Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action! on Aug 10, 10 4:56 AM
OMG i am so much trouble in the bakery...those giys on fire are killing me...i just can't get past the level... Any ideas on how to beat those guys...the TV don't help and the husband is so slooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Jul 20, 10 1:20 AM
I'm enjoying it...but i can't stand all the graphics every time i go to exit the game

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Jul 4, 10 3:56 AM
YES you can still find the pieces even after uyou clear the rubble...they only appear around that area and sometimes blend in so well you almost miss them so be careful ok

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Jul 4, 10 3:54 AM
Ohhh i got it.....After i got the aromatherapy puzzle it rained and all the floweers bloomed and the bees were happy and made more honey..woot woot

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator