Posts created by LynFrank

I am at the table and cannot use my cloth, as I used it to clean something and cannot find it anywhere.

posted in Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 18 5:36 AM
Long way thru game and it tells me, as the king, to use a scarf to pick up the glass piece. I have no scarf.

Cannot fill the necklace with the pieces. I have exited the game thinking that it would reset the ability to do so. I cannot think of what else to do.
I have tried to go into it again and the same thing happens: I cannot pick up the pieces that fit in the necklace. When I first went into the mini game, I was able to place one item, but not any others.
Please can anyone help?

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Nov 9, 17 1:38 AM
Yes, the exact same thing happened to me and I have passed the problem on to Big Fish so that they can let the producers know of the problem and fix it so that we can get an update on the game.
Frustrating, isn't it?
I am going to wait until I get the update for it.

posted in Midnight Calling: Wise Dragon Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 17 8:18 AM
I cannot access my Midnight Calling games! I dont know what is going on. I have purchased other games at the same time and have been able to play them all, but not Valeria or this one!!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 19, 15 6:18 AM
If this is a trial game, why do I still have it?

posted in Risen Dragons on Sep 26, 15 4:28 AM
I was able to research the blue dragon to enable me to play the ice islands, but when I went to research the red dragon, I paid and saved and went to play the fire island and was told to research in the window - again - and when \I went there, the blue dragon was not researched either! Is there a glitch with this part?

HEY IS ANYONE THERE?

posted in I Know a Tale on May 31, 15 8:40 AM
Thank you - all good now

posted in I Know a Tale on May 26, 15 1:26 AM
Am in the hops door on the left and am stuck trying to find the spider, so I decided to use the hint. It showed me to the ceiling and I tried and tried with no luck, so I deleted full screen and still did not get it in the small screen. Any answers?

posted in Mystery of Sargasso Sea on Feb 27, 15 12:20 AM
I have completed the game but cannot help thinking that I have missed a few things somewhere. There is just sooooo much to try to remember that I wonder whether there was a puzzle here or there that I might have missed. I also had difficulty with some of the hidden object items, as they were hidden on the left of the screen. I soon figured it out to go to the options and click off full screen and then check for items and then go back to options for full screen.
Another thing was the proof reading that I was not happy with - maybe the devs need to look into getting someone who is particular with this side of things. I mean it is a big thing when one letter can mean something and when that letter is put into the word, it means something entirely different. Just saying............

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 15 12:47 AM
I have managed to arrange the tiles in the columns by their colours, but it does not release what it is supposed to. Maybe it is because I didn't get the patterns exactly the same in each column, but this has not been asked for. I am getting rather upset about these instructions lately.

posted in Reveries: Soul Collector Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 15 9:36 PM
I went to the three places and did what I was supposed to, and I only have 2 out of three pieces - I do not think the last one registered that I had it. I have tried to go back to the three places to investigate, but they are all closed, as if I have all three, which I don't. Now I cannot move on. Can anyone please help?

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 15 9:03 PM
hraili wrote:
LynFrank wrote:
Yes. but what happens when one goes away on holidays - say, for two weeks?

Nothing! (I have been away for several months - nothing but dirty aquariums and hungry fishes)

THANK YOU I was worried that I would have to make fishie graves and invest in new tanks!!! hahaha

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 15 3:07 AM
Valkara wrote:You should feed the fish and clean the tank. Not only will everything look nicer and the fish will say nice things to/about you, but you will get lots of experience points and move up levels faster. Since you get money for each new level, it's a win-all-around situation.

This works for more than one tank - no matter how many tanks you have, they all need to be fed and cleaned, and you get rewarded for doing so.

Yes. but what happens when one goes away on holidays - say, for two weeks?

posted in Myths of Orion: Light from the North on Dec 30, 14 6:02 AM
ivanbral wrote:Hi everyone!
Cateia Games would love to hear you impressions on Myths of Orion!

Hi I found the game full of interesting scenes and colours were great also. As I do not usually post comments about these games, I will be brief - solving the puzzles was tedious with some of them taking so long, I skipped, and because of these old feeble fingers, I also skipped the fast ones. Normally I don't have a problem solving most puzzles, but found these ones a bit difficult and/or tedious. But nevertheless, the game overall was terrific. THANK YOU four stars from me.

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 14 11:53 PM
Thank you, I already solved it with patience - patience pays off !! I actually knew about not letting it go down but had to keep resetting each time and I lost count as to how many times I reset, but went back again today (4th day trying) and was lucky the third reset. Thank you again for your advice.

I had the same problem and decided to skip (which I hate to do), but am tired of being stuck AND the very next puzzle, it (the game) did not accept my solution, even though I knew I was correct, so I had to skip again!

Perhaps you haven't completed other tasks before this point. Check back with the help of the strategy guide - this is something that I have found when I play - I tend to get ahead of the guide and find that I have skipped a step. Hope this helps.

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 14 7:12 AM
hraili wrote:The level scenarios repeat themselves in 226 cycles, starting from level 25. (Levels 1-24 are kind of tutorials)

How do I know this? Well, I have been taking screenshots of nearly 1100 levels and compared them with each other.

So, if you have past 604 levels, you have solved the problem already twice: Levels 153 and 379.

Ok, I get the message, but still cannot get the third gem. Tried many times - sick of having to reset all the time. Surely there is another way?

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 14 9:25 PM
I have been trying to find out how to make the two rock things - I have already made it before, but do not know how and can only remember that my cursor was running around the screen madly just like a chook with its head cut off!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator