Posts created by mapetite03

Can anyone help getting pass the gates with the skulls on them? I can only get enough gold to either press a button which doesn't open the gates or get pass the one wood barrier to the treasure which doesn't give you any gold. I have tried three times going different ways and I can't open the gate.

Thanks for any help.

posted in Alicia Quatermain: Secrets Of The Lost Treasures on Jul 6, 17 10:02 AM
I have tried 3 times to get pass the gate to continue the game. I got enough gold to get to the treasure and then all my gold is used up. How do you get through the skull gates?

Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Build-a-Lot: Mysteries on Aug 25, 14 9:02 AM
I built a lot of mansions to get the $500,000 rent. I don't know how to get the 125 appearance. I painted all my mansions and that only gave me 75, how do you get the rest?

posted in Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown on Jul 15, 14 5:59 AM
Has anyone gotten gold on level 40. I have been stuck for going on a month.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 on Jul 14, 14 3:52 PM
Thank you. I couldn't get it so I just went back and played the other levels. I can finally move forward. I am addicted to these. I own all of them.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 on Jul 10, 14 7:55 AM
I have been trying to get off level 68 for awhile. I can't get the 12 doves before the timer runs out. I started with building houses on the water and it isn't working. I can't finish the game because of this.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 on Jul 10, 14 7:54 AM
I have been trying to get off level 68 for awhile. I can't get the 12 doves before the timer runs out. I started with building houses on the water and it isn't working. I can't finish the game because of this.

posted in Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown on Jun 28, 14 2:00 PM
I have been trying for a few days to get gold on this and I can't. I keep having to pay the two left wizards so I can't get enough money. Please help!

posted in Deco Fever on Nov 29, 13 9:14 PM
I really didn't care for it I bought it the day after Thanksgiving because I TM games. They are the only games I play on this site. The characters were too small and the game just wasn't that interesting. I was so disappointed that I paid for this. Thirty-four minutes in and I was done.

posted in Rescue Team 3 on May 15, 13 11:20 AM
Thank you for letting me know.

posted in Rescue Team 3 on May 15, 13 6:43 AM
I get silver on level 41 but it keeps saying to be continued and then I have to play the level again. What else am I supposed to do? I don't get it. I have played that level three times, any help would be appreciated.

posted in Countryside Buffet on Apr 25, 13 11:05 AM
Has anyone gotten gold on level 19? I have bought the freeze and the warming glow together and still can't get it. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on May 5, 10 12:23 PM
Okay I tried to catch the fish when they entered the oval as instructed. My line passes through both the big and little fish. I have touched the lure on every surpface of the fish and nothing. I don't know why it isn't working I've wasted a good ten minutes on the free trial on the fishing part.

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on May 5, 10 12:05 PM
Thank you Robin, I'll check it out. I was about to delete the game from my comupter. I'll try again.

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on May 1, 10 2:42 AM
I cast the line like I'm asked and the line just goes up and down. Are the fish supposed to bite the little seahorse thing? I stay in the oval and cast and I'm using up a lot of time because nothing happens with the fish.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator