Posts created by istara

posted in Chimeras: The Signs of Prophecy on Jan 9, 16 10:00 PM
Constantly freezes on the Town Square scene after you try and give things to the policeman to advance the game.

Using a rMBP, latest OS. On the advice of the game I disabled special effects.

Quitting the game and restarting it unfreezes it, but I can't advance without the policeman working and it refreezes instantly as soon as you interact with him.

A shame, because I would have bought this one if I could actually progress!

posted in Myths of Orion: Light from the North on Sep 26, 15 6:39 PM
Had to post here as the tech issues forum is locked. I'm playing on a Retina MacBook Pro and the game won't go into full screen mode, it stayed in Windowed.

It looks like a great game but I tend to find these unplayable in Windowed.

My game crashed in Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen CE. I was about 28 minutes in to the unregistered demo, and it crashed just as I tried to follow a man into the garden having reached the West Wing.

Now whenever I start the app and try to Play, it goes momentarily to a loading screen, then my whole screen is black for a second or so, then it crashes. I have made a copy of the crash log (but it's hugely lengthy so not pastable here - I'm happy to email it to someone relevant).

I am playing on a Retina MBP running OSX.8.1.

Thanks for any help/advice. I realise my game wasn't registered, but it has been a wonderful game so far and I am seriously considering registration (though not until the crash issue is resolved, obviously).

posted in Wispa Forest on Sep 16, 10 11:37 PM
I have the same problem, and I have tried re-downloading and re-installing. The game will not start up.

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 10 10:48 PM
I am very unhappy with this game. Mine glitched, and I still have not heard from BFG. I really want a refund.

I will also never buy another Dream Chronicles game again, unless I read extensive, positive reviews of it on a range of sites.

I will also never buy any other game again solely on the strength of earlier titles in the series, as I did with Dream Chronicles: Air.

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 10 2:15 AM
Atmospherically I have not enjoyed this game (or what I have been able to play of it) as much as the earlier titles. I bought the Collector's Edition based on how much I liked the previous games.

Now that my game is bugged/corrupt and I can't even finish, I like it even less, and greatly regret buying it.

I also don't feel like starting a New Game from scratch, since I did that three times with that stupid Azada game for which they never fixed the critical bug which prevented Mac users from ever finishing it.

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 10 2:07 AM
My game is completely bugged and corrupt. I have the Mac version.

The problem started in the Music Island area. After repairing the instruments I could not return to the Air Ship. Clicking on it took me back to the musical symbol posts on the top of the island (clicking the top of of the island also took me there).

Then eventually it started crashing the game every time I tried to click on the Air Ship. I restarted the game several times and even rebooted my Mac. It just crashes: I cannot leave the island.

If this can't be fixed, I would like a refund please. Particularly since it was the expensive Collector's Edition. You can remove the credits from my punch card.

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on May 1, 10 6:13 AM
I would also like to know this!

I'm wondering about the doctor, he looks really sinister to me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator