Posts created by elizaew

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 28, 18 5:37 AM
I have found every single fish except for those requiring spined and silky for 15 species. The breeding charts are clear that you can't breed these. you must get them from eggs. I have been playing for 27 day and buying eggs like cray. I never get silky or spined for these 15 species so cannot breed the final one or two varieties for those species. I cannot find help anywhere on this problem. It's not even mentioned on the developers website. How about all of you guys? Are you having the same problem?

I only get silky and spined for the same common fish over and over.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 25, 18 6:55 PM
I have beaten the 400 challenge BUT I am missing silky and or spined for 15 out of the 22 species. I have been playing for 25 days and bought tens of thousands of dollars worth of different types of eggs and no luck. I have searched the forums and internet and nothing tells me anything. It's clear from the charts that you can't breed them. You have to buy eggs. I buy and buy and buy and not one of these shows up for any of the 15 species. Something seems wrong to me.

Have any of you encountered this problem?

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 25, 18 6:21 PM
After playing for 25 days and buying eggs all along the way, I cannot get silky or spined fish for 15 out of the 22 fish types. I am wondering if this is a glitch from moving this game from mobile to PC? Did you have to spend actual real money to buy eggs for these fish on the mobile app? Is that why I can't get them here? The breeding charts are clear - you can't breed them, you can only get them by purchasing eggs.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 22, 18 6:45 PM
I am missing these two types in many of my species and they are critical to breeding. I have gotten a number in common eggs but after many many attempts at hatching common eggs, I don't get any of them in the breeds I need. Can anyone tell me if they are always obtained n common eggs or if they occur in the uncommon or rare eggs. You can't breed them unless you already have them. The breeding chart is clear on that. You have to get them with eggs.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 20, 18 6:43 PM
thanks everyone - I finally got all my magic fish but am only up to about 300 species. Rare eggs seem to bring me a new one most of the time but breeding rarely does anyone and common and uncommon eggs don't hatch anything new.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 10, 18 7:51 PM
Bichy how did you breed the hooked foxface? how did you breed the serrated foxface? I have yet to gt one foxface of any kind.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 10, 18 7:48 PM
How did you guys breed the hooked foxface and serrated foxface necessary to breed the magic fish of transformation? I can't figure out how to use the breeding charts available on the fan site.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 7, 18 8:46 PM
And how does the peachy goldshark become the magic fish of recuperation? I've had these fish a both the magical and non magical. I got very confused by this and ended up selling my magic fish of nutrition when I thought I was selling the non magical version - the striped tigerfish. I can get more striped tigerfish from the common eggs but how do they become magical?

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 4, 18 6:55 PM
I was forced to build the fountain as part of the required tasks. Now people just go stand around it and stare into it. They stop buying fish. What the heck do I do???

Got gold in difficult mode on everything but this one. Even following the strategy guide, the bad guys get to the magic stone before me. What has worked for other people? Difficult mode only please!

Push the stone button by the two gold stations at the bottom right

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 18 4:20 PM
I finally looked at he strategy guide for help and it says to use the speed bonus whenever it's available but it says to "collect mana for using the faster resources bonus".

Huh? Since when does collecting mana give you a bonus?

And if I use the speed bonus whenever possible, I can't then also use the faster speed bonus. I would have to skip he speed bonus to let it build to the faster resources.

Has anyone figured this level out? How did you use the bonuses?

My female magician got stuck on the wrong side of the like and would not cross over to initiate the freeze spell. So I could not continue. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have a fix for it?

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 18 11:47 AM
welcome to time management games! They are the BEST! Yu will find lots of great ones out there. Enjoy!

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 18 11:46 AM
same here - even with the strategy guide hints I can't do it.

There looks to be empty space on the map, allowing for bonus levels beyond 50. But since I can't change my bonuses, I can't get gold on level 33. That makes me wonder if there are bonus levels I can't unlock because I am missing gold on one level? Does anyone know?

never mind - the strategy guide worked on the first try.

It would have been nice if the developers had actually shown the laser beam in action. anyway thanks very much! I've now beaten the level in gold.

Struggling to develop the right strategy for this one. Haven't achieved gold time yet. Any tips?

They just suddenly have stars around their head and can't do anything. No monster has attacked them but obviously something has happened. Can anyone tell me what has attacked them and how I prevent it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator