Posts created by zara137

I have completed the game, all 3 stars, all puzzle pieces, all bonus levels. However, on the 2nd island the puzzle piece does not fill in over the dish. It does in all other islands. Is this a glitch? I played up to that level several times using different player names and it is always the same.

I have completed this game and am on version VII. But what does it take to beat the developer's time in any game and still get three stars)?

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 16 5:39 PM
You don't have to clear every single rock. Try working around some from two sides. That will save some food. You also have to be very careful of the directions you go. Follow Strategy Guide closely. I couldn't make it either until I eliminated smashing a rock.

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 16 5:34 PM
There are videos out there that are better than the strategy guide. That's why I was able to complete some. The SG doesn't always make sense.

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 16 5:32 PM
You still get 3 stars even on the relaxed mode

All games give 3 stars in relaxed mode every level. That's what relaxed mode is all about - playing at your leisure and not worrying about a time frame

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 16 5:29 PM
This level is impossible to do following the strategy guide.
1) can't even get to the empty lot for house (blocked).
2) getting to fuel on time is a major challenge
3) must build in different order than described in order to get supplies needed.
I find doing it the way in the video is much better.
I have played it several times and always run out of fuel to send.
Still trying.

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 16 5:24 PM
There are no generators in this level. I find it claims the fire has hurt the people yet the fire isn't even close to them. I even bought extras and it didn't help - watched video 5 times, read walkthrough, etc. Just can't finish. You don't need sawmills either because you have 1000 units at beginning.

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Aug 8, 16 8:46 PM
These Monument Builder games are all designed to be almost impossible to get 3 stars on many levels. Plus it will show 3 stars and sand still in the hourglass and I only get credited for 2 stars - I feel cheated. I enjoy them but often they are full of glitches. They need to do a good cleanup on them before putting them out to the public

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Aug 8, 16 7:37 PM
I had the same problem. But after I used the training 3 times, it let me upgrade everything.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 16 8:20 PM
I completed the game - 3 stars on everything, but have an achievement not completed in pirate's haven. Is there a way to complete this after the game has finished? I was not aware i had not done it.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 16 8:33 AM
I think there may be a glitch in the program execution. The Timed mode and the Relaxed mode are exactly the same. They both have timers and you lose stars for not completing on time. Relaxed mode should allow you to play at your own pace but it doesn't. This is irritating and disappointing. I noticed several comments on this in general posts. Developers need to be notified and need to correct it.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 16 8:29 AM
Maybe it's a glitch and the developer's messed up in the execution of the programming. I hate it too and was very surprised and irritated that I could not play relaxed. I usually play timed unless I have some rough areas in a game, then I like to play relaxed to work through them or to just get a feel for the game at first.

posted in Next Stop 2 on Jun 29, 16 7:02 PM
I am stuck too - got all other levels with a bit of effort here and there but this one I have tried several ways and still run out of time.

posted in Gnomes Garden 3 on Jun 27, 16 5:20 PM
The only one I haven't been able to get is using the thunder enough. That would mean I would have to replay several levels over and over. Any one get this achievement? Suggestions appreciated.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 16 2:52 PM
There are a lot of errors in the guide. They repeat some things. They have you trying to do something you cannot do For example, they tell you to upgrade the Bloodmcdonalds to level 3 when there is no ability for that in the level you are on.
Then they give an instruction to go a certain way but you can't because it is blocked and can't be unblocked until you build the master's house. Needs proof reading before put into production.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 16 2:42 PM
I don't think it's possible. I have tried also. Many others have commented on it. It's challenging but impossible which makes it frustrating.

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on Mar 2, 16 10:27 AM
ahhh - thank you. It makes the level harder to complete though in any mode.

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on Mar 1, 16 8:41 PM
Why do some people have the 'RUN FASTER" option and others have the "WORK FASTER" option instead? Are there different versions? It is impossible to finish with 3 stars with out the RUN FASTER. I noticed it one the videos and also stated in walkthroughs.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on Jun 12, 15 1:00 PM
you have to get the handcuffs at the armory by saving up enough from your materials, then pay the guard, which unblocks the tea room
you can produce from the armory even if it is blocked - click on it and it will tell you what you need to get handcuffs. hope this helps

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on Jun 6, 15 9:01 PM
I was looking forward to playing this game because I enjoyed all the others. (except titanic which had so many glitches I never completed it) But I am extremely disappointed. Where are the helping choices we had in the others like auto delivery, etc? The timing is impossible no matter how fast you work you can't get 3 stars on most levels. Games are supposed to be enjoyable not frustrating. Challenges are fun but not if you can never achieve them. Developers get real!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator