Posts created by cherab

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy on Aug 8, 14 6:07 PM
Thank you elijah5. That worked.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 13, 14 11:27 PM
uflossi,
Thank you! That worked.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 12, 14 10:28 PM
I'm having the same problem. I suspect that the moon is hidden behind the lid of the basket, but I can't figure out how to close the lid.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on Jul 1, 13 9:38 PM
I had the same problem. I looked at the walkthrough and it said the next step was a hidden object puzzle on the dining room table. So I went to the dining room and clicked on the woman. She told me I was very smart (!) and now my cursor seems to be ok.

posted in Barn Yarn on Apr 13, 13 4:24 PM
Thank you. That worked.

posted in Barn Yarn on Apr 12, 13 10:13 PM
I've bought the tractor and the game is over. I'm just playing HO scenes now. How can I change user so I can start the story over?

posted in Super Granny 3 on May 11, 12 6:24 PM
I think that was Super Granny in Paradise.

posted in Super Granny 6 on May 28, 11 8:44 PM
Love this. SG5 was so cutsie-pie that I just couldn't stand it. but this one is great. Love the whip.

However, I HATE HATE HATE the blue pteradactyls. I'd pay extra for a version without them, or a weapon that would take them out.

posted in Granny in Paradise on May 2, 10 1:18 AM
I have been battling level 164 some time now. If only those darn boulders didn't grow back when granny dies. Anyway, I can get all the kitties on the bottom half of the screen. But when I go up to get the kitties up top, I get cornered by monkeys. Does anyone have a hint?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator