Posts created by Judi_chan

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Jul 7, 16 7:52 AM
Good question...I have 5 that I bought and I can't find them on Big Fish. They're still in my game manager, though. There are three that I don't have and I want to buy them; but, they're not there! Guess I'll have to go to a competitor to get them...sorry Felix...
I suspect it has to do with Windows 10; saw a post here that indicated that some of the games don't load on W10...if you hear anything, lvd04, please, please, post here or send me a message?

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 14 11:50 PM
orphaned is correct...the bonus chapter is under extras...click the play button on the left, then you get the options screen...select your difficulty level, if like me, you want to play on easy the first time, just click 'ok'...next thing you'll see is a cutscreen which picks up at the point the game left off with your character in the back of the ambulance with Blackmore driving...enjoy! ^_^

posted in The White House on Dec 15, 12 2:53 AM
Have you contacted Customer Support? (Click on the green envelope>>>>>
I have had good results from my interactions with them; in one instance, the game was not compatible with my new pc, using Windows 7, and they gave me a game credit for it...Hope this helps...Good luck!

posted in Odysseus: Long Way Home on Oct 17, 12 2:31 AM
Ellington:
You should have found a bag in one of the HO scenes or laying around...you have to repair the stairs first, then go back to beach to find the HO again; I believe that's when & where--you have to click the bag on the leaves to pick them up...

posted in Odysseus: Long Way Home on Oct 17, 12 2:28 AM
Poodle: Which fire? There was one at Troy to make the sacrifice; one on Circe's Island...give me more information and maybe I can help...
Smuro: The A is behind a cloth or something on the wall; once you move it, you just click on it like any other HO...
Elington: Do you have the bag? You click it on the leaves to pick them up...only works after you've repaired the stairs...

posted in Dream Inn: Driftwood on Sep 6, 12 5:46 AM
Think you should contact BFG's tech support; I can personally vouch for their speed and helpfulness...--->click on the green envelope on the right side of the page...

posted in Dream Inn: Driftwood on Sep 6, 12 5:43 AM
If you read all of the threads, you'll find several 'solutions' for this problem...the one that seems to work is to start a new profile from the start screen (click under your name at the first screen)...it worked for me...
I've also seen that the best way to avoid a particular glitch with no money and no keys showing is to not do any 'upgrading' until you're done with all the keys...
This does work; I was able to pass the "jade collection" and go on with keys on the board...*but*, I've also found out that you can't completely finish the game (get all the upgrades unlocked and get the Tuscan postcard), if you don't collect all 5 of the coins in each room (I forgot completely in some rooms and couldn't find them all in some). I intend to see for myself by getting as close to finishing it as I can and if I reach the point where I can't do anything, go back and start a third profile and try to get all the coins in every room...and oh yeah, you have to do the rooms in the order they say...
Finally, I also saw that it was best to do all the silver keys first, place the stuff, then find other rooms stuff for all rooms before you do the gold key collections...not sure about that one, since you get coins for getting the rooms rented...
Good luck fishies!

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Apr 11, 12 5:33 AM
Click on the skeleton's head...he asked you to get his bones, remember?

Is that an April Fool's joke? It's in the list several times on this forum and in the special list forum: It's the white key NEXT (to the right of) to the 94! NOT 94!! 94=G and you want B! try again Hershey...
Edit: I was able to get the right notes and get the piano to spit it out towards the end of my first time through but I couldn't seem to grab it; so I'm playing again to see if it was just the way I was clicking...

don't know about the iPad version, but in the PC version, I had the same problem and couldn't at first figure it out...then I realized I hadn't put the cover back on! In the PC version, after you put the cover on, you get the 'objective realized' message and *then* you can go talk to cooter...he also states "is that my ac I hear?" so that you know you've gotten 'er done...lol Hope this helps... ^_^

You missed on one of the keys; it's the key to the *right* of 94, then 114, then 7...I was able to do this during regular game play but it wouldn't let me take the gold insignia...apparently you have to play a SECOND time through with the *same* profile to get it (I'm currently just playing the bonus game for the first time, so will be playing again to get all 10, as it only let me get the one in the journal)...Hope this helps...good luck! ^_^

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Mar 24, 12 1:04 PM
I suggest that you check for question marks...or outlines...If you're missing a star, there's something you need to buy (something missing so there'd be an outline) or something you haven't completed, like you missed a swipe with your sponge or something...in that respect, this game can be simple minded...I'm stuck in Paris with 5 expert levels for cooking but can't get past one star because it refuses to accept that I've done the painting...lol (in other words, it may be the glitch that is keeping you from the stars, but try to complete the other things, 'cause I was able to do them on that level...)

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Mar 24, 12 12:57 PM
I'm wondering about this...I bought my first copy of this game from the other guys (since I can't say their name here...lol); it repeatedly froze in the French restaurant and had to close it...So, I bought BFG's version...having different problems...
um...why am I posting here? Because in the first game version, those 'beze' things were called marshmellows! So when I got this version I didn't know what was meant by beze :-D I used a hint but now I'm wondering--was the 'marshmellow' version an earlier or a later version than this one with the beze? Any one know?

posted in I SPY: Treasure Hunt on Feb 26, 12 12:46 AM
Spoilers!
Also, there are 20 locations to find riddles and puzzle pieces...look for anything that moves in the picture. Here are all the locations: 1) train station; 2) general store; 3) Duck Pond Inn, (on the next screen to the right from the inn, there is a red truck, click on it; next there is a screen with a sea gull on the left and 4) 'Shipwreck Shore' on the right) to the left is the lighthouse (2 locations here: 5) the painting on the wall and 6) the upstairs of the lighthouse) and on the right 7) the tool shed; 8) Treasure Chest store; 9) ice cream store; Boat Builders (2 locations: 10) steering wheel on wall and 11) upstairs); in between these last 2 buildings is a boat, click on it and you will reach a rowboat; 12) the toolbox on the rowboat and click the seagull to go to the island for 3 more locations: 13) an old ruin behind the rabbit, 14) the well in the center and 15) a forest clearing behind the deer; the next screen has the museum, go inside for 2 locations 16) the magnifying glass and 17) the Pirates Exhibit; to the left of the museum is the path to the fort, when you click on it, you reach 18) a picnic table; take the path to the fort on the right and find your last 2 locations: 19) click on the binoculars to reach the top of the fort where you'll be looking through binoculars (hate that one...lol) and finally 20) Old Pete's cell through the door on the right...Hope this helps...^_^

posted in I SPY: Treasure Hunt on Feb 26, 12 12:23 AM
Try the cell in fort...look at the floor--you should see a skull with an eye patch there...

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Feb 24, 12 2:57 PM
You have to wind the jack down; then move the cursor up onto the jack--it should turn to the hand icon and let you take the crank...

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Feb 18, 12 10:38 PM
I appreciate you taking the time to provide some hints; I've decided to place this game today -- though I have to admit that I'm a bit confused as to whether I'm supposed to load "new game or "load a game". When I click "load a game", it just brings me to the date the game was created or put out for purchase -- don't know what the date's for.

MEnr56

With this type of game, you can only 'load a game' *after* you've saved at least once! So in order to do that, you have to start by clicking on 'new game' the first time you play...Then, at frequent intervals, it's recommended that you right click to go to inventory, click on the compass to go to the menu, click on 'save a game' and save! then you can always go back to a previous save if you get stuck (just look at some of the other threads for what can happen!) or if you do something wrong or out of order...Also, the walk through will tell you how to play and give you a lot of hints if you don't want to use it to play all the way through. Link here: Blog Walkthrough for The Secrets of Da Vinci http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/the-secrets-of-da-vinci-walkthrough/ (active link is in the thread named Blog Walkthrough)... Hope this helps... ^_^

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Feb 18, 12 10:25 PM
JoMed wrote:My honeycombs have disappeared too. Been back to see if there were more but no - nothing.

Have you talked to Saturnin about making honey after you got them? When you do, they go out of your inventory. Then, when you go back and talk to him again later, he gives you the honey you need to make Madame's throat potion...try going back to a save before you got the honey and follow the walkthru...Hope this helps... ^_^

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Feb 18, 12 10:15 PM
auguria wrote:I have a big problem. I've poured by mistake some water into the still and now I have to make brandy for Saturnin, which means that I have to get rid of the water and pour the wine instead. I didn't save at all because I usually finish this kind of games kinda fast. So... what do I do now? (

um, this is why you always save often...then you only have to repeat the last ten or fifteen minutes (or 5, if you're slow like me...) to get back to that point...I was unable to get by the honey syrup because I was trying to take it out of the same place as the rose perfume came out...but you have to take it out of the kettle by removing the gooseneck and using the bowl on it (kettle). I would try taking off the gooseneck and after clicking on the water bottle in inventory, click on the kettle--it might let you take it out that way then you can continue. If that doesn't work, you'll have to go back to your last save--or the beginning in your case...Hope this helps... ^_^

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Feb 18, 12 10:11 PM
Lovelylindaf wrote:I am stuck! I got as far as getting the gears in the jack and cranking the jack to straightening the door. Then I took back the jack and crank. the next step was to exit and go to the bridge, which I did. this is where I get stuck. The walkthru says to place the large gear in the right turnstile. Well the large gear is still in the jack and I don't know how to remove it from the jack. PLEASE HELP!

Lovelylindaf

There are really 3 gears...2 in the jack and something that looks more like a turnstile--to see what it looks like, look at the other turnstile. I believe it's the one you pick up in front of the printing press--right click and check all the pages in your inventory to see if you've already picked it up. If you try to use it without using the drill on it, Valdo will say something like, "it needs to be pierced first." It's easiest to get both the gear for the jack & the one for the bridge and put the holes in both; but you can do it when you need to by going back to the manor. I think the walk thru calls too many things 'gears' 'cause I had the same problem until I looked at the bridge...Hope this helps... ^_^

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator