Posts created by palegoldfish

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Apr 7, 18 5:24 AM
I have bought all the Vacation Adventures games and I enjoy all of them. But this last one was in my opinion too cluttered with people. Sometimes it felt like we were in a city rather than a park. I bought it but think I enjoy the first ones more,

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 18 8:35 AM
I miss Emily.

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 17 7:01 AM
I saw this game had a helper and decided it was a no buy immediately.

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Dec 15, 17 8:27 AM
I played the demo for this game on the other website and decided it was a no buy. As far as I'm concerned they've destroyed the Delicious-Emily franchise. It seems as though they're creating any game they want and throwing Emily or some other member of her family into it just to sell the game. Anyone who has the original Delicious games will understand what I'm saying.

posted in Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 17 6:44 AM
There aren't any TM's worthy of being a CE. The strategy guide is not worth the extra money since you can go to the forums and get the help you need.

There is one reason only for why this is a CE and the reason is more money.

posted in Fables of the Kingdom II Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 17 12:09 PM
@cottoncandy I have the first Fables of the Kingdom and there are 40 levels.

posted in Totem Tribe on Apr 1, 17 1:50 PM
Thank you.

posted in Totem Tribe on Mar 27, 17 3:10 PM
Has anyone else not found the fishing pole on Frozen Vale?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 16 9:16 AM
I have all of the Delicious games and this one is the lamest by far. As far as I'm concerned they ruined the series by bringing Paige into the storyline. All of the characters are different from the other games and the shopping was ruined in this one because you're not decorating any of your restaurants. I bought the game but I don't think I'm ever going to play it again. Delicious - Emily's Holiday Season is much, much better. I think they just called this one in.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 16 10:37 AM
I played the demo on the other game site first and I could use the skip button to skip all the dialogue. But when I played the demo on this game site, everytime I tried to use the skip button I was knocked out of the game altogether. I'm on Windows 7 home premium.

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 9, 16 6:31 AM
I won't be buying this because I don't think any TM game is Collector's Edition worthy and the time it takes to go to the next level is pretty slow. When I got to the part where the thieves show up, I knew for sure I wasn't going to buy it. I have to many TM games where rogues or thieves or some such show up. I don't need or want another.

posted in Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily on Oct 12, 16 9:54 AM
According to the only review (so far) there are snowflakes to collect that go into your hint button.

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 16 9:46 AM
@miss_marigold11 They're all CE's now whether they're worthy of being so or not because there are people who look forward to CE's and will spend their money on them. I read a post from another member who stated she has all of the CE's. The few of us who complain are ignored because there are enough people buying them to make it worthwhile for the game developers.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 16 4:26 AM
I played on beginner and this game is way too fast for me.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 16 3:52 AM
I agree with you completely ElizabethR1533.
All of the games coming out now are CE's regardless of their genre. We as members have a choice of buying or not. But considering the fact we are paying for our membership every month and still having to pay extra for a game really upsets me. Very good games used be offered for $6.99 for members before all these CE's came out. It's just a way to get extra money out of us and I'm tired of it!

I'm playing on Windows 7 Home Premium with no problems.

This is not much of a sale for members.

Thank you gmrgrl25. Could you explain what 'cosplaying' means?

I have the first game where you have to collect black cats; billboards; stickers and statues. But from reading the reviews of this game, it seems you're going to collect stickers only. Is this correct?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator