Posts created by Mercy_red

posted in Farm Up on Jul 27, 14 5:02 AM
Only my goat has a thing around its neck, my sheep and cows aren't wearing anything!!! why are mine naked!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 30, 14 11:01 PM
Oddly I already have the amber shards I am onto the next painting where you need the usa map pieces and other threads which said from Boomzap that buying the cat is not necessary to complete the paintings. my point is that butterfly sanctuary 4 after 20 tries has not dropped my map piece

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 30, 14 11:45 AM
Hi I cant find anyone else complaining about my problem. I have talked to Chris at the wharf and looked in the box, fed the cat but not bought and have the first painting and 4 USA map parts. the piece left is supposedly the third piece which according to everyone here is in the butterfly sanctuary 4. I have now played this 20 times in a row but no map piece, what is gong on!!!!

before anyone asks its resource number 4 I am trying

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 29, 14 2:38 AM
Yeah im with you guys on this one, totally stuck going in and out of places hoping to trigger the second clue

posted in Farm Up on May 18, 14 1:34 AM
Has anyone else noticed since the May update that their sheep are way louder than before when they are in screen shot? they are baaing away like crazy even though granny has tended to all their little needs and even their fences are fixed. Are they just more talkative, I may have to turn the sound down even more!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 26, 14 3:50 AM
I'm sure this has been asked before but is there any way to speed up getting energy like the way can be done in Antique road trip American dreaming by upgrading the vehicle?

posted in Farm Up on Apr 24, 14 10:30 AM
mohan73 wrote:one more way do it don't use until you need experience for example if you get this level 25 and you have 37000 silver and 49100 experience you can use this 900 experience and 3300 silver coins and go to level 26 and buy 4 buckets of water as for
4 buckets of water cost of water pump is 40000 silver coins and level 26 50000 experience

Only slightly confusing

posted in Farm Up on Apr 23, 14 9:20 AM
Mellowfuzz you are the oracle when it comes to this game, thanks

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 23, 14 3:33 AM
Nah I went back and had a look but the guy is still saying the same thing so think that's for the next update. hope we don't have to wait too long!

posted in Farm Up on Apr 23, 14 3:32 AM
I have noticed that a lot of the map quests are very stingy with their rewards. This is especially true with the elephant quest from Des Moines, I worked out what 120 carrots would be and if I sold them from my barn I would be loaded with money but the quest is only offering me 3300 silver and 900 experience points and is asking for loads of apples too. I just keep cancelling that quest but I know it wont go away and as I progress im probably gonna have to bite the bullet and do it but it frustrates me. Has anyone else been bothered by this. Im only at level 22 so am sure this will happen again!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 22, 14 1:43 AM
Im on level 38 and apart from the spring special quests which I completed and the daily quest I haven't had a new quest in ages. Is this normal for this level and do I just need to be patient until next update, its getting soo boring

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 24, 10 6:40 AM
ldollins5006 wrote:Loved this game and the Hunt for the Puppeteer!! What are some other large file games that may be similar to these 2 games. I'm new to the large files but i'm loving it. I played Sinking Island but didn't seem to enjoy it near as much.

Thanks

Have you tried Mysterious Island 1 and 2., theres a new one out called Lost Horizon on dvd rom, and both Syberia's are good

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 24, 10 6:36 AM
I do agree with some others out there that there are glitches out there, I didnt collect the bricks in the yard and went into the theatre and it wouldn't let me out to go get bricks to operate the mechanism for the curtain. I had to go back to a previous saved game, note to the developers that this needs to be ironed out, I have been playing adventure games for years and have played all of the main ones mentioned and the game never lets you progress if you still need to pick up or take note of something you need later on. On the other hand I really enjoyed this game but guess I only had one glitch and if it had kept happening I might not have been so enthuisastic

posted in Garden Panic on Dec 19, 10 11:17 AM
This really helped me for level 23 which I was stuck on for days I was demented, didnt complete it in perfect with 5 strawberries but got through it, mustn't have as many stars or placed differently to you but thanks so much for the assistance

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 18, 10 10:07 AM
Wow what an amazing game just up my street, played it for hours the last couple of days and just completed it, I agree with others that game boomers is the best site for walkthroughs needed it a couple of times with this one. Its a rarity to get an adventure game so good and its up on a par with Lost Horizon. Love having to look at items and join with other items to make something entirely different. In response to other posts saying this is no good I guess you're just not adventure gamers, you have to have plently of patience and the right mind set to get these games.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 18, 10 2:52 AM
have had to go back to start so am now gonna save a new save often, most adventure games dont let you progress if you cant go back to get something. Am past this point now so hopefully it wont happen again

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 17, 10 4:31 AM
From reading other posts im realising that i should have picked these up somewhere, possibly the yard? however i am now in the cinema and cant get back outside via the window in the door, surely now i cant raise the curtain without the bricks do i have to start the game again!! surely the game shouldn't have let me enter cinema if i hadn't got all i needed to from outside!

posted in Garden Panic on Dec 16, 10 10:16 AM
Can anyone who's at level 23 and beyond suggest whats good to put your stars on, I have tried level 23 all the ways that other posts have suggested and many of my own and managed to get to wave 30, was thinkin maybe its my allocation of stars thats the problem, have tried many combinations but to no avail and its trying my patience now. Any tried and tested star combinations would be greatly appreciated!

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 14, 10 9:33 AM
Same happening with me :-(

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator