Posts created by nysasblaze

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 25, 15 11:14 AM
I agree please reconsider.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 7, 15 3:21 PM
Add my name to the petition too. Been playing this forever and was so looking forward to the next update x

Game was good but didn't quite draw me in the same as the previous 3, the box switch puzzle I quite enjoyed and the reverse HOGs.
The bonus game disappointed me, very few HOGs and the the repeditive puzzles which I must admit after the 1st one the skip button was my friend.
In this instance I wish I'd waited for the standard edition.

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Oct 23, 10 11:57 AM
Found it, seems I did miss a location after all. That will learn me to check more carefully in future

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Oct 23, 10 12:30 AM
Stuck here, can't find the piece at all. Checked the walkthrough and I completed all the sections need but still missing this piece.
Help!!

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Oct 23, 10 12:24 AM
If you open the Options menu and take off the full screen mode, wait a second and put it back again it fixes the problem.

I got the knife after the game in the tavern but it doesn't just appear in your inventory you have to take it. The dummy/puppet hanging to the right of the screen flips round when you have put everything back and the knife is stuck in his back for you to pull out.
Hope this helps, now if anyone knows how to turn on the factory lights????

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet on Jul 25, 10 3:33 AM
Was going to trial this and got the same message.
To be honest just can't be bothered with faffing about with the registry, something that I avoid doing unless absolutely necessary and only for business not games.
Guess I'll give this one a miss.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 2, 10 12:57 PM
I had the same problem but think I found a workaround.
If you return to Jessies house before quitting the game it doesn't seem to have a problem when you continue.
Hope this helps those with the same problem

Cynkee wrote:Add me to the list of people who were over an hour into the game and then quit, came back, and it crashes when I hit continue. What gives? Should I get my money back from BF and try the one i win?

Murfee wrote:
I am also having this problem .. I am running windows 7 64bit ... played earlier today, came back and can now not play. Very annoyiing.
slester wrote:
damson11 wrote:I love this game !

I bought it the second I saw it ... I played very happily for over an hour and then quit the game ... I have just tried to play again and as soon as I press to continue playing I get a black screen and it says " Deadtime Stories.exe has stopped working " the black screen goes away and I'm taken back to the " thank you for playing " screen .. Any ideas on how to fix it please ?

Thanks

I'm also having the same problem. I'm running Windows Vista with IE7. I bought the game after the demo was up and was able to play for awhile longer (had to start from the begining). I closed the game and now when I try to play it again, I click on the Continue button on the Main Menu and it goes to a black screen and then error message that 'Deadtime Stories.exe has stopped working'. Can't play again and I really want to. I really like this game and knew I was going to buy it after 10 min into the demo.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator