Posts created by NaNa_plays

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 2, 16 7:07 PM
I have tried this level many many many many times, but to no avail.
I tried to observe how the gummies would drop if a certain location were cleared, but there is no rhyme or reason for the souveniers to fall past the blockage at the bottom of the two columns that are on each side of the central column. As it is right now, it is unsolvable to us average gamers and makes me want to go find a different game to play.

I hope this level can be 'fine-tuned' for future use.

Thanks for letting me vent.

posted in Deep Voyage on Feb 13, 12 8:30 AM
ALL games should have a relaxed play mode. I have played many many PC games and this one seems "unfair". The timer is not set for the average gamer. You would have to be a seasoned pro and have a tremendous amount of luck to complete all levels of this game. I would not have purchased this game if I had realized how much it is stacked against the player. It is extremely frustrating and most gamers do not want the added stress. Despite everything, I have made it to level 106, but can't get any traction to proceed. Would it be possible for bigfishgames.com to have this game re-released with the addition of a relaxed mode of play???????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator