Posts created by jibsoz3

posted in Art of Murder: Secret Files on Sep 4, 11 6:37 AM
I no what the word is but can't seem to get the words in order. Another game to leave as I have a Huge block to slide puzzles.
Why put them in as not enjoyable at all

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on May 27, 11 11:30 AM
Does that mean I have to start again i'm in Cario and unable to give the scarf back

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on May 17, 11 1:08 PM
I would love to try out demo but unable to load game ? compatibility issues with Windows 7

Was disappointed that there is very little voice dialogue

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Apr 9, 11 1:47 PM
I think they should put a warning on games beware contains slider puzzle. LOL
I hate them and can never do them.I had to abandon 1 Art of Murder game as could not get pass the slider puzzle

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Apr 9, 11 3:21 AM
vkacademy wrote:AHA! If you downloaded the full version after the demo, you have to start a whole new game. You can't get the toner if you're continuing your demo game. I started over and now I have the toner.[/quote

I did start the game again after downloading it . but still can't get the toner.]

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Sep 3, 10 10:29 AM
Hi
If you find the torn page let me know I am stuck in Chapter ten where do I find the metal to melt

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on May 5, 10 3:08 PM
Hi
I am having trouble getting the tyre to thee fountain the air runs out before I get there.
It is such a long way

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on May 5, 10 12:31 PM
Hi
Loving the game had no problems till I arrived in Spain and decided to save the game. I was overwriting over another saved game. whilst saving game got message saying windows having a problem and was going to close.

So when I went to load on to last game I actually come to point of last game but unfortunately apart from the icon to get me to walk in one direction there is no other state of play.
Any ideas/ suggestions greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator