Posts created by BBB10

posted in Manor Memoirs on Oct 17, 14 4:03 AM
Using Windows 7...
Yes, this game is like all the other ones from the same developer, whose company I own because of all the games I have of theirs!

A couple of things... when pressing on the cat, it doesn't get a response. Then there is the fact that the cat walks like the previously beloved dogs! C'mon guys, surely you can do better than that! And to use the ball in the exact same way as with the aforementioned dogs is pretty lame! A simple solution is to actually use a cat toy? i.e. the one that looks like a shorter fishing rod with a toy mouse on the end of the string! All she has to do is tug lightly on the rod to engage the cat and have the cat bat at it with his paw! Please people surely you have seen this!! I am a cat person, so I know of which I speak! I know it takes extra work, but, you wouldn't want to be known as the dev who couldn't be bothered to make it right!! Am I right fishies? I know that I am!

Play along fishies and enjoy!

posted in Manor Memoirs on Oct 17, 14 3:51 AM

Yes, this game is like all the other ones from the same developer, whose company I own because of all the games I have of theirs!

A couple of things... when pressing on the cat, it doesn't get a response. Then there is the fact that the cat walks like the previously beloved dogs! C'mon guys, surely you can do better than that! And to use the ball in the exact same way as with the aforementioned dogs is pretty lame! A simple solution is to actually use a cat toy? i.e. the one that looks like a shorter fishing rod with a toy mouse on the end of the string! All she has to do is tug lightly on the rod to engage the cat and have the cat bat at it with his paw! Please people surely you have seen this!! I am a cat person, so I know of which I speak! I know it takes extra work, but, you wouldn't want to be known as the dev who couldn't be bothered to make it right!! Am I right fishies? I know that I am!

Play along fishies and enjoy!

posted in Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe: Tiles in Time on Jun 1, 14 3:55 AM

It is not keeping the progress I have made! So, when I go back to it again, I'm back to square one! Not impressive!

posted in Mystika 2: The Sanctuary on May 26, 14 11:20 PM
Am I the only person whose cursor doesn't show up in the game? I have to try to get into "Options" to change to the specific cursor. On another game there was nothing in options for that. Surely, I am not alone in this! Help!!

Could you please tell me what – means? Thank you.

posted in Laruaville on Sep 14, 13 1:16 AM
_Angel_angel on Jul 30, 13 4:57 PM

Spinning coins are too much of a distraction.
Perhaps if they all spun all the time... but they just spin randomly, causing the eye to skip over to see what it is missing.

The coins don't travel down the board. This has a tendency to block moves that you would normally get.

Like I said, this game just doesn't do it for me.

Angel

Hi Angel,

What a great review! I totally agree with you! I thought it was just me! I love games that are bright and colourful! It's sad that there are so few of them! I don't like the ones that are haunting, dark and evil!! So I have to say that I also give it a

BBB10

posted in Fishdom 3 on Sep 7, 13 1:49 AM
Thank you for this answer, hraili!! Why would they choose such a odd ball play such as this? How did you figure it out?

Thanks.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 7, 13 3:21 AM
pinkbear022 wrote:I was going to buy this game, Glad I read this & all the comments about the ghosts. I changed my mind!

I have changed my mind as well! I'm suffering from SEVERE chronic pain too, in my hands and back, etc.! So devs, hear this!

posted in Lost in Night on Oct 10, 12 1:13 AM
Beautiful looking game.

However, the problem is there was no "visual cursor" so it was unplayable! I could only get out by pressing escape! I tried it a couple of different times! Happening to anyone else?

My laptop is new, expensive and high end!

posted in Diner Dash 2 Restaurant Rescue on Jun 9, 11 9:04 AM
silentpages wrote:I disagree. I think that most DD's are hogs. I truly believe that if you did a tick mark every day for the DD. TM vs HOG there would be many less tms. Also, don't forget, there are 365 days in a year. Never let one day ruin your year.

Hi Silentpages. I agree with you completely...lots of HOGs..and in new games, too!

Love your last comment!

posted in Hotel on May 7, 11 1:26 AM

DD for May 7/11 is "HOTEL" NOT "Haunted Hotel"! Go to "H" ONLY to access it!

IF YOU GO TO ALL GAMES FORUMS AND PUT "HOTEL" IN, IT WILL ADD THE "HAUNTED" PART AND IT WILL LEAD YOU TO THE WRONG GAME FORUM!!!

posted in Hotel on May 7, 11 1:08 AM
Your Comments and Reviews for "HOTEL"- DD for May 07/11

Let us know what you think of this game? Thanks.

posted in Memory Clinic on May 4, 11 12:12 AM
Hello fellow fishies! What do you think of this game?

Please let us know! Thanks.

Happy Gaming!

posted in Tropical Fish Shop: Annabel's Adventure on Apr 28, 11 5:45 PM
fisan wrote:BBB
As I said in my comment in the review section which is not supposed to have any comments.....having separate threads is a wonderful idea! Now, your next assignment, should you chose to accept it, is having people stop putting, " Help. " "Please help me " or my favorite, "Helllllllppppppp in the subject line.

My comment for this game is...I still can't make up my mind. Someone helllppp me.

Hi Fisan and welcome to the pond!

You put a comment in the "review" thread!!??

I cannot take the credit for the division of the threads! Again, the thread that I provided above is the reason for the change! I hope others that start the game threads would do it also, since it seems to be what fishies want, but I can't make that happen!

You are too funny! I would love to accept it! I just don't know how anyone can "make" anyone else do that! I will take it under advisement, though! Thanks for bringing that up. However, it was already suggested in that thread!

BBB

posted in Tropical Fish Shop: Annabel's Adventure on Apr 28, 11 2:17 AM
PLEASE NOTE CHANGES TO THE "COMMENTS" & "REVIEW" THREAD!

Thank you!

posted in Tropical Fish Shop: Annabel's Adventure on Apr 28, 11 1:23 AM
vezzettj wrote:BBB10: I thought this was the same game I demoed in Janurary and was getting all excited but this really is the FIRST game in the series. The oxygen tank timer and the competitions are the same but the story is different and this one lacks the different puzzles and shop upgrading options.

Hi Vezzettj and welcome to the pond!

Thanks so much for clearing that up! I really do appreciate that!

BBB

posted in Tropical Fish Shop: Annabel's Adventure on Apr 28, 11 1:00 AM
Hello fishies! This is something most people want so I am going to try it & see! My decision is based on the majority of posts on the following thread:

(RE: Please don't post a "review" just to say you're downloading the game.)

THIS IS THE "REVIEWS ONLY" SECTION FOR THIS GAME!

There is also a "COMMENTS ONLY" section on another thread!

Happy Gaming!

posted in Tropical Fish Shop: Annabel's Adventure on Apr 28, 11 12:27 AM
Hello fishies! This is something most people want so I am going to try it & see! My decision is based on the majority of posts on the following thread:

(RE: Please don't post a "review" just to say you're downloading the game.)

THIS IS THE "COMMENTS ONLY" SECTION FOR THIS GAME!

There is also a "reviews only" section on another thread!

I actually have a version of the game but mine is titled differently! My game is "Tropical Fish Shop 2!"

Now the DD is a match 3 game. However mine also includes hidden object gameplay!

I'm going to check a few things out and I'll be back to share with you about my discoveries!

(Please bear with me as I don't usually give a comment or a review!)

Thanks.

Happy Gaming!

posted in Ocean Express on Apr 20, 11 12:18 AM
Hey fishies, what do you think of this game? Please let us know! Thanks.

posted in Masters of Mystery - Crime of Fashion on Apr 17, 11 12:42 AM
Hey fellow fishies, what do you think of this game?

Let us know! Thanks.

Happy Gaming!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator