Posts created by bfgImbrium

posted in Dairy Dash on Dec 8, 11 3:42 AM
Hi mrsvaldee,

Welcome to the pond!

Here is some advice other users were able to provide regarding this level:

sbrown9578 wrote:FINALLY, I passed level 47. The trick is to let the cheese accumulate. Make sure you take care of the goats fast and take the milk right away. They produce it faster that way. When you take care of the cheese wheels at the end you will see big chaining points.

muen wrote:I don't know if this helps but...after 50 attempts I finally did it by changing one thing. Get rid of the crows fast, even before the coyotes in the bushes. Service the goats as fast as you can. They start out angry but you can increase their happiness quickly if you feed and milk them fast and pick up the goats milk asap. Don't worry about putting it in a chain. You will get more milk bottles and should have 6 cheese wheels at the end. Other than that the rest of the animals feeding and watering I tried to keep in a chain for more money. You will win by $10.

The best place to discuss games and get hints and tips is in the Game Forums. These are easy to get to, just click the Forums tab on the home page. Then you can search your game under ‘All Game Forums’ .

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type keywords like “level 47” and all of the posts about “level 47” will come up!

The moderation will go ahead and pop this thread over into the Dairy Dash game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Dec 7, 11 7:08 AM
Hi fishies,

Just a quick reminder that if you are experiencing technical issues with this game, and the troubleshooting recommended on the help pages was unable to fix the issue, be sure to flag the issue with Customer Support.

You can get in touch with Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you,

bfgImbrium

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Dec 7, 11 4:43 AM
Hi Sheerija,

Thanks for taking the time to write up your thoughts on this game!

We currently have the Reviews for Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection thread for feedback on this game so I would absolutely encourage you to copy your review over in this discussion!

You can also submit a review from the game page as well as rate the game based on various factors

The moderation team will go ahead and lock this thread, for any questions, be sure to PM a moderator.

bfgImbrium

posted in Be a King: Golden Empire on Dec 6, 11 7:00 AM
Hi fishies,

I would recommend trying the troubleshooting steps in the help page article below:

Access Violation

I can also suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket. We definitely want you to be able to play your game!

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

The moderation team will go ahead and lock this thread: be sure to voice your issues in the Post any Be a King: Golden Empire technical issues here only thread.

This discussion can be found here .

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

posted in Be a King: Golden Empire on Dec 6, 11 6:51 AM
Hi fishies,

For those of you experiencing some difficulties with an Access Violation, be sure to check out LadyBlue0321's advice about launching from the executable file. You can also try the troubleshooting steps in the help page article below:

Access Violation

I can also suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket. We definitely want you to be able to play your game!

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

posted in Be a King: Golden Empire on Dec 6, 11 6:35 AM
Hi Achak,

Welcome to the pond!

Be sure to post more details about your difficulties with this download in the tech thread, perhaps the fishies or the moderation team could help

bfgImbrium

You'll need your best investigative skills to finally escape Ravenhearst!

If you are stuck in this section of the game, if you need advice or hints, be sure to use this thread to ask other players for assistance.

Please denote any content that reveals plot elements with a *SPOILER* warning.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

No smoke monsters or Oceanic flights here, but you may soon start to think it might have been an easier alternative!

If you are stuck in this section of the game, if you need advice or hints, be sure to use this thread to ask other players for assistance.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Try not to lose your mind....or your head for that matter.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Still haven't turned back? Well hang on, because the ride is about to get bumpy!

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

The doctor is in!...but a spoon full of sugar isn't going to help this medicine go down.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

So you've ventured back into Ravenhearst? You're bravery knows no bounds detective!

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Just popping in to add bfgOkeechobee's answer:

bfgOkeechobee wrote:Hey folks,

Just popping in to clarify. While you will be prompted to install DirectX, it is merely checking to see if you have at least DirectX 9 and the appropriate DirectX 9 updates.

The game *must* check for this in order to install properly. If you have a newer version of DirectX, it won't install anything.

ETA: govols2 beat me to the punch!

-bfgOkeechobee

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

For the fishies with the trial expired message, I would recommend re-downloading the game from an alternate browser.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

Hi fishies,

Just popping in with some recommendations.

-For those of you experiencing a 766 error, be sure to check out the help page article below for troubleshooting steps:

Error 766

-For more information about the access violation error, you can check out the help page article below:

Access Violation

You may also need to contact customer support so they can walk you through deleting your saved profile in case this one was corrupted.

You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

They can help investigate this mystery and get you back on the case!

Hope this helps,

bfgImbrium

Hi tuttepeever,

If you click on incorrect items within the scene too many times, an already found item will be returned to the scene. It's not something that happens automatically.

Hope this helps,

bfgImbrium

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Oct 28, 11 1:34 AM
papouillou wrote:Est-ce qu'il y a un forum en français? J'ai testé my kingdom for the princess 3 mais je ne peux pas jouer en grand écran. Dans ce cas je n'ai pas les affichages sur le coté

Bonjour papouillou,

Bienvenue dans l'étang!

Bien qu'actuellement nous n’ayons pas de forum français, nous avons une discussion avec des joueurs français qui peut se trouver ci-dessous:

Forum Français

Pour votre souci avec le jeu My Kingdom for the Princess III, je recommande de jeter un œil à l'article d'aide suivant:

Résolution de l'écran

Si vous continuer à avoir des soucis avec ce jeu, je recommande ensuite de contacter le support client. Vous pouvez faire ceci en allant sur nos pages d'aide et sélectionnez ensuite "Nous Contacter" à gauche sous "Encore Besoin d'Aide?".

Je vais maintenant bouger cette discussion dans la section My Kingdom for the Princess III et cette discussion peut être continuer ici.

Bon jeu!

bfgImbrium

posted in Diner Dash on Oct 24, 11 2:46 AM
Hi annasanches777,

Welcome to the pond!

DazdnConfuzed had some good advice to give about this level in the thread career level 8 on diner dash:

DazdnConfuzed wrote:you need to wait until there is at least 3 customers seat them according to colour give the most impatient lot coffee if u time it right the next lot of customers will turn up seat them and wait a little while to get orders the more you can chain events the better your score such as placing orders, picking up tabs, clearing tables, serving food. It's about timing and chaining events as much as possible

As lyrialice mentioned, the best place to discuss games and get hints and tips is in the Game Forums. These are easy to get to, just click the Forums tab on the home page. Then you can search your game under ‘All Game Forums’ .

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type keywords like “level 8” and all of the posts about “level 8” will come up!

I'm going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the Diner Dash game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 11 1:29 AM
Hi fishies,

Just wanted to pop in and mention that the bonus game play is played in the main game. Like Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend CE.

Just in case that pops up later on, you early birds will know

Happy magical gaming!

bfgImbrium

posted in Guardians of Beyond: Witchville Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 11 6:24 AM
Hi everyone,

The moderation team is now going to lock this thread as per our Forum rules:

Avoid religious or political topics. The forums are a friendly place for everyone, and these topics often lead to angry posts and hurt feelings. Posts on these topics will be locked or removed.

For any questions, be sure to get in touch with a member of the moderation team.

bfgImbrium

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator