Posts created by pchy

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation on Nov 15, 17 11:11 AM
I haven't found a single collectable and I have been playing 30 min. I see there are supposed to be morphing objects too. where is a guide to see where these objects are located?

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 23, 17 12:44 PM
I guess I played them all by halfway in the game then.

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 23, 17 2:02 AM
Do the "find the difference " stop after midway in the game? I haven't had any in awhile....

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 11, 17 3:36 PM
I don't understand what to do either. I thought i had tried every combination possible and still can't figure this out.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest on Aug 20, 17 1:06 PM
how do I get rid of the rods so I can pull the lever? This is in the underwater scene.

posted in Laruaville 6 on Jul 1, 17 10:26 AM
When does the fountain appear?
I just got the bridge...

posted in PrettySnails on May 26, 17 7:29 PM
how do I get more moves if I used all my coins and now only have 2 coins? Do I have to start the whole game over?

posted in Spellarium on Feb 27, 17 7:51 AM
Thanks so much for a new game! I play the Laruaville ames over and over, so nice to see that I will have a new addiction ......

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 16 10:03 AM
a message popped up when I needed a filter for the mask saying I could turn this feature off. How do I turn it off? I don't see this in options

posted in Jewel Quest: Seven Seas on Dec 1, 16 2:15 PM
I still don't understand. I'm only on level 4 and instructions are to make, save and use gold coins. Are they talking about the coins that appear on the board? I have made MANY and have done all I think with them, I've matched them and "shoot" them off the board with the wheels and I still can't get this. Help!

posted in Jewel Quest: Seven Seas on Nov 29, 16 4:58 AM
I don't understand how you use gold coins. I keep matching them but it still says I need to "create and use 1 gold coin"

posted in The Trials of Olympus II: Wrath of the Gods on Nov 3, 16 8:31 PM
I uninstalled and redownloaded ...same thing....Forget this!

posted in The Trials of Olympus II: Wrath of the Gods on Nov 3, 16 1:42 PM
How do you make matches in this game? I swapped two tiles to line up 3 or 4 tiles and nothing happens. After a few minutes an arrow shows me where a match is but when I swap the tiles, nothing happens to clear anything.

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Oct 20, 16 11:55 PM
how do I get rid of the stars? They drop down into the hole by the silver block and I can't get them to go past that.

posted in Laruaville 5 on Oct 17, 16 12:27 PM
I LOVE this series! That said, I miss the hidden coins in the HO scenes. Why were they left out? they were as much fun to find as the objects. Are plans in the works for #6?

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on Oct 10, 16 2:11 PM
you must complete everything, play till you see the credits

posted in Save Halloween: City of Witches on Oct 9, 16 6:43 PM
how do you get past level 62? I can't keep ahead of the ghosts....

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 16 5:16 PM
figured it out with some help, you click on the noon button even though it is saying "midnight" ...confusing

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 16 5:15 PM
you were right, you have to click on the noon button!

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 16 4:45 PM
I'm talking about the journal page where it pops up and you click on the midnight symbol, the book closes and you are supposed to put the glowing symbol somewhere around the laptop.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator