Posts created by jlmaynard2

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Jul 24, 16 6:31 PM
I found that Imhotep is vulnerable to Tornado and Blind.

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 29, 15 3:02 PM
gojojogo wrote:I had hoped all the work I put into the game might be carried across. I could be wrong, but I think this happened in Aveyond games? This is especially pertinent as you are encouraged to decorate your home to build up your character, and build skill scrolls.

Is the information from Chapter I supposed to carry over? I uninstalled/re-installed Chapter 2 to try to see if that would "fix" the issue and still ended up losing everything from Chapter 1. I definitely agree that with the amount of time you invest in decorating the house for bonus effects, leveling up the characters and investigating every nook and cranny to be able to make more spells from Chapter 1 that not being able to carry over that work is a major flaw in Chapter II.

Is there a patch or fix that the developer has issued?

posted in Northmark: Hour of the Wolf on May 11, 13 2:07 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew whether the game is going to receive a sequel? The map is huge and the game only uses a part of it...not to mention there are a bunch of cards that you simply cannot get due to lack of money or the cards not being available in the shops we have access to. And of course, I'm hoping a few things might be redeemed.

If there are designs for a sequel, any idea when it might come out?

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 8, 12 7:19 AM
I believe Bigfishette actually means the Ailin Caves when Leah meets her new parents and Tilthan right after she is kidnapped.

In case anyone else is having the same problem (I took the "Normal" level of difficulty) the only success I have been having was from fighting one enemy at a time, then returning to the home cave to sleep/regenerate as needed, then returning back to the caves to fight. The fight-sleep-fight-sleep strategy worked well, but it requires a TON of patience (I must have made the trip at least 24 times and my step count was close to 8000). And then an extra half ton of patience for good measure. I was up to level six before I could get to the third part of that cave system. One key to this method is that you need to fight ALL the enemies - particularly the ones that respawn, even on the way back home. And save often.

Another method that works less well is you can let Leah defend and let Tilthan do the fighting, or use Tilthan's Rock Dance...that does a nice bit of damage, but you'll have to return to the home cave to restore his mana. Same principle - save often.

In the 2nd of the inner caves there is a pair of hunter boots, which I put on Leah, which helped her defense a bit, but it wasn't by much. Keep saving often.

Hopefully this will be helpful to anyone else having the same difficulty! And for the love of all that is good and holy, save often!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator