Posts created by veebonair

Same happened to me, removed two planks and pliers are gone, can't open window. I am so close to the end i think, is there a fix coming out or have I done something wrong??

posted in Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 13 11:35 PM
Today I returned to where nothing worked to use the nail gun and everything functioned well.

posted in Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 13 10:00 PM
I am having the same problem, can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on May 30, 13 11:24 PM
There is no bonus game in the collectors edition or have I missed it some where, I looked all over for it. If there is none, why is this a collectors edition??

Well, my apologies, I DO NOT have the collector's edition, I saw "Collection Edition" on the opening page and thought I had it as I do buy alot of them, Upon further review, I do not have the CE.

posted in Them: The Summoning on Sep 27, 11 3:21 PM
I have no clue what is going on, the items listed for me to retrieve cannot be picked up, it 's like I am at a total stand still and cannot go forward.

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Oct 10, 10 9:02 PM
Here it is, Oct. 11, 2010 and I can't get the bone fragment either, I just bought this last night but wish I had read this before. I too am tired of the reloads, coupled with I will probably have to start over, very frustrating.

I finally finished the original game, totally awsome, and went to play the bonus game, it got late so I shut it down but now, I can't get into the bonus game at all, it totally freezes when I press the red "PLAY".

posted in Dream Chronicles on May 31, 10 9:08 PM
I too am stuck on level 17 , but when I click on the stairs, no lights appear at the base of the columns. Did I forget something?

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on May 12, 10 7:52 PM
I purchased the doors of the Mind and now I cannot get beyond the first door, the one with the four hands, it opened during the trial demo, but since I purchased it, I can't get beyond this point, Am I doing something wrong?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator