Posts created by sparkle76

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 27, 14 2:12 AM
yep, I am also totally over playing this game and seeing how many glowing darkness are going to be needed as well as items for the binding egg, I really am considering discontinuing.
The addictive quality is not nearly as powerful as it previously was and I am no longer looking forward to reaching the next level, opening new HOS and meeting new characters. I feel there are already too many irrelevant characters anyway as I have no idea what the plot of the story is.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 26, 14 4:49 AM
thanks for the info bedazzles!

I am at the beginning of level 37 and have about 10,000 coins unfortunately seeing that there is nothing exciting happening in the new update except for the same old stuff well I am like govegril and I am totally losing enthusiasm... I don't know if I can be bothered anymore

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 23, 14 7:59 PM
A game forum is the only place for people to share ideas and ask for help. So big deal that there are numerous threads asking about similar stuff like unique stamps or when is the next update yadda yadda... i don't understand why people find it personally offensive to see this, and then have the balls to get all snarky telling them to stop! Everyone has the right to post what they want here within the forum rules so just let it be.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 16, 14 6:33 AM
rofl

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 12, 14 4:32 PM
I had the same problem and it happened after reading this thread ha ha

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 14 8:37 PM
I have noticed the timer in my HOSs sometimes skips a couple of numbers - just last night it went from 27 to 29, and then one went from 33 - 35. Also the weirdest thing that happened last night is I got 4 red stamps in just a few hours!! *faint*

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 24, 14 11:14 PM
my pets suck cos i got 20 gold ages ago and haven't had one since

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 14 8:11 PM
I am having the freezing issues on the social page when I try to change my wishlist so annoying because a friend is going to gift me with a squirrel egg but I can't change my wishlist to include the egg grrrr!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 10, 14 5:28 AM
Parell wrote:I like The Smoking Device, which says 'This is not a pipe'

It's a reference to a famous painting by Magritte, The Treachery of Images. "Ceci n'est pas une pipe"

x

that is really interesting, thanks for the info

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 10, 14 5:24 AM
lol of course ERS have to get in on the FTP bandwagon

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 4, 14 2:28 AM
i got a back to back diamond drop the other day and nearly fainted, to good to be true tho cos the famous flower glitch popped up to say hi and therefore i didn't receive the 2nd diamond! Thanks glitch, you suck

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 4, 14 2:25 AM
i finally got my 20 gold chests achievement a few days ago courtesy of my phoenix, however it was a long time between drinks and the best i have done recently is a silver from my manticore. the pig seems to attract only rust these days.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 14 1:43 AM
i have put a harpy feather and vampire hand + 1 can of pet food on my wish list while i am waiting for the next update. that way my friends can still get the postcards and i am not depleting their inventory of high-use items. they can always gift me a can of petfood if they are feeling particularly generous

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 2, 14 5:53 AM
thanks for posting these lists, they are very helpful!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 29, 14 4:38 PM
pandora7777 wrote:I've been trying to send gifts all day but it keeps minusing the item and then adding it back in. It just won't send. It is happening on both of my accounts and my son's as well. This glitch happened once before to me just over a week ago. Has anyone else experienced this where it goes - and then +?

Yes, I have experienced this problem for the last few weeks periodically - sometimes i am unable to send gifts to all my friends, other times it is just one or two. A number of my friends are also experiencing this annoying glitch!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 28, 14 3:55 AM
I am still getting this happen just about every 2/3 times at the broken statue, and occasionally in other scenes. Please fix this really annoying and long lasting glitch.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 27, 14 4:22 AM
level 29 and i am 37.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 25, 14 5:51 PM
silver_hawk wrote:Congratulations!
Last time the Dragon offered me an egg I lost all three rolls

me too, and that was the only time i have ever seen him offer an egg!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 24, 14 9:31 PM
maybe **** is a rival game developer rofl

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 14 5:04 PM
In Australia, we call them shuttlecocks. I had never heard them called birdies before I started playing hidden object games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator