Posts created by libragirl44

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 16 7:45 PM
This game is one of the best games I've ever played as a Fishy! True, it is a bit dark, but the story, the navigation, everything was wonderful. I couldn't stop playing it until the finish. Thanks for a great game.

Played the 4-part mini game; when it came to the final disabling part, cannot get it to work. How to do it? Have looked at the strategy guide 10 times, but after the
4th mini game, the light would not turn green to allow me to go on the last part
and do the final disabling. HELP!

posted in Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 16 12:37 PM
The hints given in the Strategy Guide do not work for unlocking the Professor's laptop. I could not continue the game beyond this point. The first group of 5 can be turned green, but not the next set. In addition, the SKIP button continually shows "loading", but it never loads to allow me to skip and continue. I even changed the "difficulty" mode to the easiest, since it said that the Skip button loads quickly.
I was doing the trial version, Vista operating system.
Help!

Enjoyed playing the game overall, but did not care for the puzzles. Too long! Most of them I just skipped over. Also felt the storyline was not that clear, though I know
about the Knights Templar. Anyway, it was clear that a lot of work went into it and the creators must be congratulated for their effort.

posted in Subliminal Realms: The Masterpiece on Aug 30, 15 1:14 PM
Enjoyed this game tremendously. Long enough to be satisfying, but almost a little too long. My only criticism is the ending, that sort of left you hanging, and did not really fulfill the most total enjoyment of the game. But all things considered, really great game. Congrats to the creators.

posted in Laruaville 3 on Aug 12, 15 8:08 AM
There must be a glitch! Try as I might, I cannot get the fire to extend.
What a stupid game! Am deleting it and giving up! Enough is enough.

posted in Laruaville 3 on Aug 8, 15 4:07 PM
Me too.Stuck.Frustrating.

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Jul 31, 15 7:39 PM
How to finish the bonus game? bird selection?

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Jul 5, 15 12:27 PM
Game downloads, but cannot be opened or played. I have Vista, never
had any problems with BG games before. This has happened on two computers,
one desktop and one laptop, both with Vista. I will try one more time to uninstall and reinstall, then I'm giving up!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Mar 24, 15 4:15 PM
A great game, but so tiny can hardly be seen. Not a full screen game with
TINY objects. C'mon!

posted in DragonScales: Chambers of the Dragon Whisperer on Dec 15, 14 5:25 PM
dpoldy and aquarabbit -- same for me. I have tried everything. Exactly what you described happens. I give up! Vista also.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 14 3:24 PM
The games are getting darker and darker! Enough!

posted in Arizona Rose and the Pharaohs' Riddles on Nov 5, 14 4:33 PM
Enjoyed the first Arizona Rose a lot, but the grid on this one is so small, hard to see; sore eyes!!! If it is this small now when I am at 20x20, I don't think I will bother to go on to 25x25. A shame!

posted in Relic Rescue on Oct 23, 14 1:24 PM
A very addictive game, which I was driven to finish .... I did to the tune of about $175. I wasn't going to give up once I reached midway, and did. I agree with comments that after reaching level 150, the end was quite a letdown. How about some bells and whistles at least! Also, disappointed in BF that a game represented as "free" is actually a very expensive undertaking! Be warned, don't even start it!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within on Oct 4, 14 8:48 PM
point your cursor off to the upper left and click. you will get to Maria then giver her the voodoo doll. This should allow you to move on.

posted in Sea of Lies: Nemesis Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 14 11:56 AM
Same problem with the fingerprints on the grate. I can't get rid of the
brush in order to use the wrench on the bolts! I gave up!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 20, 14 5:44 PM
Still can't figure out this game, but can't tear myself either! This is not free to play; constantly having to replenish energy despite having reached level 23. I must not
be getting it!

posted in Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles on Jul 10, 13 1:32 PM
After a trial play, bought this game. Frustrating sometimes, but thoroughly enjoyable. A little more hidden object incorporated would be nice, but otherwise loving it.

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Feb 12, 13 4:20 PM
Players of this game should be alert to the Bridal Suite problem. To place the flower petals on the bed, you have to go back outside through the Zen Garden to the area with the bench, the flowered tree and the 3 lanterns. Click around the tree to receive in your inventory a bunch of petals. Go back to the Bridal Suite and place the petals on the bed.

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Feb 9, 13 3:38 PM
I cannot get past the curtain either. Nothing happens though all items
are in the right place. HELP!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator