Posts created by claire60

I cannot find the mouse on level 50. Any help?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Apr 27, 16 10:53 AM
Any reply from BFG?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Apr 23, 16 9:02 AM
I have played ALL the levels with maximum results, I have found all the mices.
I have also 82 hearts (I cannot get more - they are 82 in total!). Where can I get the 83rd heart to unlock the missing episodes?
Please HELP!

posted in Laruaville 3 on Oct 28, 15 2:09 PM
thank you ... It's really tricky ... I thought there was another easier solution. Thanks

posted in Laruaville 3 on Oct 23, 15 3:08 AM
how can I get "dynamite" to destroy the side gardens?

posted in Druid Kingdom on Jul 31, 13 12:21 AM
I cannot enter level 5. It says "coming soon". Does it mean that I will have to purchase a new game or am I doing something wrong?

posted in Druid Kingdom on Jul 15, 13 7:38 AM
When I have finished level 4 it says ..- coming soon- What does it mean? Did I do something wrong while playing the 4 levels or ...?

posted in Chicken Invaders 4 on Aug 1, 12 10:11 AM
How can I become a SuperStar Hero?

posted in Chicken Invaders 3 Christmas Edition on Dec 14, 10 4:36 AM
Well ... if you haven't bought Chicken Invaders 3 The revenge of the yole easter edition ... you can but the Christmas version.
But for myself, that I have already the Easter version it's absolutely not worth to buy it. At least the creators could apply some other modifications and not only the dresses of the chickens ... Why making only a duplicate instead of putting some creativity? I'm very very disappointed.

posted in Chicken Invaders 3 Christmas Edition on Dec 14, 10 4:32 AM
Lighting bolt shows the power of the weapon you are using. You can't use them but you can see how much powerfl is your weapon in the sepcific moment.

posted in Chicken Invaders 3: Revenge of the Yolk Easter Edition on Nov 25, 10 1:44 PM
Thanks Rodandorey for your reply.
I did what you suggested but it doesn't allow me to unlock the Superhero level. Any other suggestion?
I can unlock few other options but not that one. Thanks if you can help

posted in Chicken Invaders 3: Revenge of the Yolk Easter Edition on Nov 13, 10 5:39 AM
I have killed the final egg and it says that more "levels" (?) are available. But where? It drives me again to the beginning ...

After having killed the final egg it says more sblocks are available (sorry for "sblocks" but I have the italian version and I don't know how to translate it). Anyone knows how to go further the Finale egg level? I see that at the beginning it's possible to choose among 3 kind of players but the highest one (superstar hero) seems not possible to be used. Thank you

posted in Escape the Lost Kingdom on May 10, 10 4:48 AM
rjohn82677 wrote:I have played the game two times and both times the last piece of the painting is no where to be found. Also, the last "stone" to put in the ramp is not to be found.

I have looked at the "walkthru". I wrote each location listed for the 3 ramp stones and the last piece of the puzzle-NOTHING!!! The map shows that I have cleared every room. If that is so, where are these needed items?

I liked this game. I am fairly sure how it ends, but not get to finish it, is most disappointing.

RJ

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator