Posts created by mk1949

posted in Hexus on Sep 4, 11 7:54 AM
Hexus is my go to game. Absolutely love it! Would llike to have a bigger city area in which to build, more people to dress,etc. I end up with thousands of unusable gold and silver coins. I have played this game over and over and over. Would love to see a Hexus 2 with different challenges. Every time you play, it's different, but some different patterns would be great. I love trying to break through the barriers. This is such a creative game. Thanks so much!

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on May 13, 11 5:33 PM
Just finished this game and loved it! I really got stuck a couple times, but it was worth it. Wonderful graphics, fun game play and mini puzzles, nice music. Nothing bad to say about this game. Loved it!

posted in Hexus on Apr 22, 11 5:41 AM
I usually play HOGs and needed a break. My brain doesn't work the Hexus way, so I found some real challenges. I got great brain training and really had fun. Now I can get right through the scenes. Match 3s can become so tiresome, so I had fun with this; also enjoyed the mini games. As far as the mangled English, what can you do? Everyone has an area of expertise, and I give game developers a lot of credit! I couldn't do it. Before I retired, I was an English teacher, so if any developers need help, I would be happy to provide my services, and you can keep developing games.

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Apr 20, 11 11:38 AM
Just played about 15 minutes of Try It. Didn't like the graphics, too choppy--it's a no buy for me.

posted in The Fool on Apr 2, 11 12:31 PM
One reviewer wrote "lots of long legged beasties." Does that mean spiders?? If so, I don't even want to try the trial! Thanks!

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 11 9:45 AM
Just finished, and this was a GREAT game! Great graphics, easy enough puzzles, interesting story....really loved it!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Mar 28, 11 6:02 PM
I have all the jars and have arranged and rearranged. There's no skip button. What am I supposed to be doing?

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Mar 28, 11 5:25 PM
Actually, I asked two questions in a row and decided to just start the game over with a new name. This time I got right through it! Maybe I was just too anxious the first time? Thanks for the responses!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Mar 28, 11 6:40 AM
I'm reading through the walkthrough, and although I completed the hidden object scene in the frog's room, I never got a glass slipper. I just sent in a forum about not having a hidden object scene in the room above the statue room. I am really stuck and have really been enjoying this game. It's long, though, and I don't want to start over!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Mar 28, 11 6:33 AM
I can't get the book on Mortality because that little castle won't open a hidden object scene, and it's not even listed on my map. Any help or do I have to contact BFH?

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 8, 11 1:04 PM
You helped me, too! Thanks!

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 8, 11 11:25 AM
skicroghan wrote:i can't find the final star. it is not on the walktru. help please!!

Are you talking about the star in the room where you have to use the flashlight? I can't find a 3rd one there!

posted in Luxor: 5th Passage on Dec 10, 10 2:47 PM
I play all the Luxor games, and like this one second to Luxor Adventures, which I love to play and win on Insane. With this game, I miss the store/upgrades, and after a certain number of losses, you have to start the level over! I can't stand that, so I play this on medium, which is WAY too easy!! But if I can't keep playing a scene until I get it and have to start over, forget it! It gets boring. A little disappointed in this game, but still fun.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Dec 4, 10 3:46 AM
I agree! Loved this game. It took quite a while to complete it, and I loved the music and graphics. Got my money's worth with this one and had to do a lot of figuring out. Great game.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on May 10, 10 7:04 AM
This game is really fun. I was so sad when it ended. It was relaxing and enjoyable, as well as easy to go back and forth to if you've got other things to do. Some games are really intense, I guess for the big gamers. Me, I like to play to relax and have fun. Hope there's a sequel in the works!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator