Posts created by mitupogo

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Apr 14, 18 12:25 PM
Any suggestions here?

I think I had to play that one a few times. What was happening for me is that I'd accidentally craft like an extra pair of gloves or something. Make sure that you only craft the items as you need them, and craft the right one. I kept messing up that level.

Thanks Julesyhedgehog. I think I'm confused because the icon for the crane shows up. Do those just appear throughout the game? Appreciate knowing. I was driving myself crazy looking for the darn paper. Now I can move on!

Where is the flat pattern paper to make the crane??

Took me a while. Get the rubber gloves by getting 3 glue (grey building under the overpass, right side) and the 2 black tapes. Then click on the "make an item" button on the right side.

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 18 2:40 PM
I'm not getting gold. At all. Help?

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 18 5:39 PM
Any suggestions? Which bonuses did you use, and how to get gold?

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 18 3:44 PM
Another hint helped me on level 9. You don't have to pick up the food or stone each time it appears at the factories. It will simply keep adding up. You DO have to pick up from the chests each time they fill. But you can wait to go to the food house and stone house. Even if it gets to 10 units, each viking can pick up 5 units at a time. So you can sometimes save time by going to the factories less frequently and picking up more resources than 1 or 2 with each trip. Still had to do this a million times. Also, I made sure to save the last speed bonus for the trip out to the girl. It takes so long without the speed. FINALLY got it.

I think the same thing helped me on level 8. Fewer trips to the factories and carry up to 5 items each time.

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 17 12:44 PM
Doesn't seem to explain what all the buildings are for. Now I have tents, and I'm supposed to assign a worker. But I don't know what for.

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 17 12:43 PM
I think the strategy guide tells you (where it says "hint") if there is a puzzle piece on that level. See level 2 and level 5 strategy guide.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 17 3:59 PM
I finally got gold!

Cue: After you build the bridge, oil farm, and fill puddles you don't need the saw mill. And you don't need the bakery at all. Each of these gives the concrete blocks you need to build temple and altar.

I had to build the trading post and get some iron, but soon as I did that, I destroyed the sawmill and bakery. (Or as soon as you get iron and can do it.) When I did that, I was able to build the temple earlier and FINALLY got 7 trades done.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 1, 17 5:28 PM
NYCgamer wrote:Found another solution on line that worked like a charm. Build a quarry. Build three fields. Then build two sawmills. No upgrading. Clear the first island. Do not use the clover yet. Upgrade the hut to level four. Feed the middle giant. Use clover and clear the second island. Hold the horn of plenty for now. Build three idols after clearing the two lots. Upgrade them for food. And then use the horn of plenty while you feed the back right giant and blow horn for the left giant. Clear the back right island and feed the left giant. Demolish one of the fields and build a hut. Clear back left island. Demolish second field (use speed sandals somewhere in here) and build a hut. Upgrade huts. Demolish a sawmill and build idol upgrade idol. I got there just before the timer for gold.

Thanks so much NYC gamer! I had to try 3 times, but this one worked for me! (And that was after about a million tries the other ways.

posted in Lost Artifacts Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 17 7:41 PM
I want a strategy guide in a CE!

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 17 7:13 PM
I thought I saw something in the tutorial saying that there was a mouse or something with lit or unlit eyes telling me if there are collectables in the scene. I can't find anything. Is there a way to know if there are collectables in the scene?

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 17 7:12 PM
The game is lovely. However, I'd like more explanation. The story seems to happen without much explanation - some talking at the beginning. For instance, the narrator should comment on the trees cutting down. And it said to me, your mother called you home - but that was after I asked for a hint. The game needs a bit of narration.

Also, I thought that it said there was a mouse on the inventory bar that would tell me if there are more collectables to get in that location. I see nothing that tells me that. And when I went to the strategy guide and to the help guide, it didn't explain it, so if I misread it, I don't have an answer.

Otherwise, I've just started, but think I'll like it.

Thanks!

Isn't there a bonus game of some kind? Weird ending, we just gave up on finding the father?

I don't get it.

I dunno, but I sometimes find that I've missed picking up something on the way that's blocking. Or a tool that I need. I just keep clicking till I find it.

me too. No markers.

I also want to play in windowed mode. It has a place to unmark full screen, but it does nothing. ALSO, I can't decorate the office. WHAT's UP???

posted in In Service of the Queen on May 26, 17 9:28 AM
In the options menu, you have a choice to play as you are or play multi-click where you can queue up jobs. Unfortunately, you have to start the game over to do that. I was on level 12 when I figured that out, and I went to options, clicked on it, and it told me that I'd lose my levels to get this mode. I did it anyway. It was only 12 levels, and worth it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator