Posts created by SnowBunnyB16

posted in Farmerama on Apr 16, 17 10:26 AM
My mice keep disappearing.. I don't know the exact number I had but it was over 10. Yesterday I only had 1. I can't make cheese unless I have 3. My mouse stall produces 2 so last night after cleaning stall I had 3 and could make cheese but today I only have 2 mice. so my cheese factory is unable to produce again.

posted in Farmerama on Jan 21, 17 5:22 PM
I just started playing. I'm only on level 8. Would love to have neighbors. I'm SnowBunnyB16

posted in Wanderland on Jun 9, 16 7:20 PM
deedee3818 wrote:i have sent a dr felix report. i have tried everything there is to get this game to run but there are so many glitches in this game and dont look like anything is being done to fix them. i have never played a game that aggravates me like this one. this game runs very slow as like a snail and when it decides to cut off leaves you with having to redo everything you just done. just wondering if anyone knows how to fix it?

My thoughts would be NO. I gave up playing months ago because it was too frustrating to play as it was with all the problems. Customer Support could not help or explain why it the game did not work properly.

Any feedback on new update? Did it fix anything?

posted in Wanderland on Mar 17, 16 5:50 PM
I was hoping this update would fix the problems so many players are experiencing and reporting in this game. It hasn't. Hard to believe, but it's worse now than before. The response time is horrible. Players are getting cheated out of rubies, coin and inventory. It is impossible for me to play the game as it is. I'm hoping the next update will fix the many issues, but until they are fixed I won't be playing this game.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 10, 16 7:40 PM
difi1 wrote:difi1
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts
Archive ruby collection at the end of the week

[Post New]by difi1 on Mar 6, 16 8:23 PM
Has anyone had a problem with not collecting the "token" ruby on the last day of the week? Each day I collect the coins, but that "one" lol ruby never shows up in my inventory on the last day of the week. I've been tracking this now for about 6 wks. and it's "aint" showing up on that final collection day. Might be trite to some, but to me those rubies are valuable and needed. If it's a glitch, I'll report it, but I'd like to know if this is happening to anyone else.

MaryPoppins_2
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts
Re:Archive ruby collection at the end of the week

[Post New]by MaryPoppins_2 on Mar 6, 16 9:33 PM
Difi, i don't get it either and my impresion is, that i never got it in the 2 months of playing.

Phayta
Squid
Squid
74 Posts
Re:Archive ruby collection at the end of the week

[Post New]by Phayta on Mar 8, 16 10:40 PM
Difi1, no I have not been getting that last ruby as of late. I think the last time I received a ruby from the weekly relic was before the December update.

I am not getting the Ruby either. I've contacted Customer Support with a list of issues including this one and they totally ignored this particular problem and several others.

My frustration level has gotten me to the point that as of today I cannot play this game anymore. I will check in periodically to see if and when there is an update if any of these problems have been resolved. I play games for fun and this game is NOT fun anymore,

posted in Wanderland on Feb 23, 16 4:12 PM
Braves1lady wrote:STILL not getting my ruby when I "Get the Power!"...

I'm not either. I'm also not getting the coin when I complete an artifact. I notified Customer Support about that issue too when I contacted them about other problems I was having with the game. They just advised me that they could not restore any lost progress and inventory and totally ignored my other issues.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 21, 16 9:07 PM
Hilltown5string wrote:My ID is 26670. I had to reboot the PC windows10, when I opened Wanderland, it had me back at level 1.

Can you please get my game back to level 57.

Thanks

Ben

Sorry but you're out of luck My game reset back to level 1 on it's own. I contacted Customer Support and they finally got back to me and told me they could not restore anything I lost.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 18, 16 7:29 PM
I also did not have the back button after doing something with Sleeping Beauty's coffin. I exited thru task manager. When I went back into game the ! was gone so the task was complete. I have since gone back thru that portal to place the gate key and the back button was there.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 18, 16 7:18 PM

kimbersurprize..

You shouldn't lose anything if you uninstall and reinstall. However, the game has been wonky lately with glitches galore so even though you shouldn't lose everything there is no guarantee that you won't. I lost everything except my friends and I did not do anything. I was playing on 2/2, left game, came back on 2/3 and it was all gone. I did uninstall/ reinstall a week later to see if I could recover my losses, but it did not work, but I did still have what I accumulated after my initial loss.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 14, 16 8:32 PM
Planks and nails are needed to repair the bridge. This becomes available when you reach Level 8. After that I don't know if they are needed for anything except sending on the ship. Unfortunately you cannot request them thru gifts until you reach level 8 so you can't stock pile them in advance.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 14, 16 8:21 PM
Ok so Valentine's Day is here and there is nothing to do for it. Apparently there is no point in the décor. Nice to look at while game is loading but otherwise useless. I would think that with so many glitches in the game, the developers would spend time trying to fix the issues instead of trying to make it look pretty.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 12, 16 11:59 AM
Judibeth...Yes I did reply thru automatic response 2 more times after initial contact.
I didn't receive any general suggestions and I don't want to do something on my own because I'm concerned that it may interfere with existing issues and cause more problems. I just wish I would hear something one way or the other so I can decide if I want to continue with the game as is ( and risk losing everything again as apparently has happened to other people) or just give up.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 11, 16 4:20 PM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with their game.

If you are still having issues or experiencing lost of inventory, the <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">Customer Support Team</a> can definitely look into this for you. They have the tools to further assist.

bfgBellerophon

My game reset and I lost inventory. I contacted Customer Support on 2/3/16. I am still waiting for a reply and help.. All I received was the automatic response that they received my ticket and I should get a reply in 24-72 hours. It's been over a week. So how much longer do I have to wait?

posted in Wanderland on Feb 9, 16 9:28 PM
Other than fixing the glitches, a better drop rate for much needed items and making the game respond faster, what would you wish to be added to the game?

I wish for.. a variety of Avatars to pick from instead of just the 2 and a way to zoom in or out so it would be easier to pick the location I want to search.

I know the developers have their own game plan and agenda. It is not my intention to tell them how to do their job, but I thought it would be fun to see what the other players would like added. It doesn't hurt to ask cause just maybe....

posted in Wanderland on Feb 9, 16 4:06 PM
Lynne0305....Have you activated any collections yet? My game reset to the beginning so I had to start all over again. I didn't have the ship and there was a lock on the Lighthouse. I just activated my first collection and then I noticed the ship was there and the lock was gone.. I thought maybe it was because I just made level 5, but I guess not if your on Level 12 with no ship. I also just got a quest that involves taking the basket of tar to the ship. I don't know which came first, activating the collection or getting the quest. I hope that helps you. Good Luck

posted in Wanderland on Feb 8, 16 3:15 PM
TheDoctor2 wrote:
SnowBunnyB16 wrote:I have the Valentine décor but no snowmen, not that they are good for anything this time. I checked for updates and there are none. My game reset back to the beginning the other day and I lost all my gems, money, progress, inventory and 3 friends. I had 184 now I'm down to 181. What is going on with this game? It is running so slow it is impossible to play. I have to use task manager to end game. I sent a ticket to report game resetting but still have not heard back yet.

Can anyone shed some light on what is happening with Wanderland?

This happened to me a month ago. I had to restart my computer and that fixed the issue. Not saying it works every time, but it worked for me. Good Luck.

I'm glad restarting your computer worked for you. I wasn't so lucky I hope Tech Support will have a solution for me and I can recoup my losses and continue from where I left off instead of staring from the beginning again.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 7, 16 11:35 PM
I have the Valentine décor but no snowmen, not that they are good for anything this time. I checked for updates and there are none. My game reset back to the beginning the other day and I lost all my gems, money, progress, inventory and 3 friends. I had 184 now I'm down to 181. What is going on with this game? It is running so slow it is impossible to play. I have to use task manager to end game. I sent a ticket to report game resetting but still have not heard back yet.

Can anyone shed some light on what is happening with Wanderland?

posted in Wanderland on Feb 5, 16 8:41 PM
I start clicking on objects as soon as they appear and just keep re-clicking until I've got them all.. There is so much lag time that by the time I've got them all it only registers 2-3 seconds in the game even though it took more than a minute in real time. This really slow response time in the game has only gotten worse since the last update. I hope they can or will fix the many glitches in this game as it gets very frustrating trying to play as it is now.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 3, 16 6:05 PM
geno_aleshia wrote:My game is comstantly restartimg. Every few days my game just started to restart from the beginning. This is getting really anoying because I get farther every day and I play this game a few times a day. Today is one of the days that it has decided to reset and I was at level fourteen at least last time I was only level five.

The same thing happened to me today. I was on level 29. had 184 friends, over 134 gems and I don't remember how many coins. To say I was annoyed is putting it mildly. Since the game resetting is happening to other people too, I think it's safe to assume it's a glitch with Big Fish and not my computer. I sent a ticket to technical support and am waiting for a reply. Has anyone been able to get back to where they were before the game reset?

posted in Wanderland on Dec 8, 15 9:33 PM
Since the update my game is running very very slowly. Can't dig up chests and have to use sound button to close game. I also want to zoom out desperately. Everything is way too big and it takes forever to move around. I think this update needs an update.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator