Posts created by legalhelper

posted in Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper on Mar 5, 13 6:11 AM
I was also having problems with freezing on this game, so I updated my video card at the suggestion of the moderator. Worked like a charm! I highly recommend anyone who is having problems to try that first. It was simple to do.

What a delightful game! I, too, bought this game on sale and am glad I did. I have played all the games in this series and love them all. I am now playing the bonus game with Hansel & Gretel and can't wait to finish it as well. Bravo!

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Dec 7, 11 12:40 PM
I really enjoyed this game. I must admit the slow loading did get a bit old, but for the most part was a very enjoyable game. I would recommend this to anyone. The graphics were nice and the mini games were not hard.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 11 8:03 AM
I'm having the same problem with the standard edition. Did you ever figure out a why to change it?

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jun 22, 11 7:15 AM
Wonderful! What scene are you talking about and I'll keep my eye out for it?

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jun 21, 11 10:07 AM
For some reason, my screen has black bars on the left and right of the screen, despite trying to change the format in "Options." Anyone else having this problem? I wonder if I can change this elsewhere or it that's normal for this game?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 14, 11 1:42 PM
Not impressed with this game. Maybe I started this with high expectations after The Void, but I find myself struggling to stay interested. I must admit once you get through the gate at the lion's head, it does get a little more appealing. I believe it is too much of a Dire Grove knock-off. Still going at it, though. I'm not going to give up just yet.

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 21, 11 10:12 AM
Wow! Double wow! A-ma-zing! This is my new favorite! I would like to play this in expert mode. Two thumbs WAY up from me on this one.

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Dec 30, 10 6:00 AM
I just finished this game and I can honestly say this is my favorite of 2010. I have played dozens this year and this by far exceeded my expectations. Mystery Legends: Sleepy Hollow was the very first game I played on BFG, and it is still one of my favorites. This games was reminiscent of the Sleepy Hollow-style music and mini-games. A huge hit, in my opinion.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Dec 21, 10 5:56 AM
This was an amazing game! I haven't been this excited about a game in quite a while. I highly recommend this game. I really enjoyed that it was heavy on the hidden objects and not so much on the interactive aspect. If I have to run all over the place to find stuff to put somewhere else, I get bored. This was a perfect mix of my favorites.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Oct 21, 10 9:56 AM
I have to say, this game was a major disappointment for me. I was not impressed at all. The graphics were not that great. I was surprised how short it was, too. I would suggest trying the preview before committing to this game.

posted in Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer on Oct 11, 10 7:25 AM
Not at all impressed with this one. It's rare that I don't finish a game and delete it before getting to the end, but I had to on this one.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Oct 7, 10 12:01 PM
SheWolf65, whenever I'm in a bind, I'll look at the walkthrough to get the solution. I would try that if you're stuck.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Oct 7, 10 11:47 AM
kopikat65, you just have to keep trying different angles using the shepherd's crook. Even click up high and down low. You'll eventually get it. I agree, it's a little tricky.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Oct 7, 10 7:53 AM
I really loved this game, too! It reminded me a bit of RTR. I was surprised by the length of the game also. Took me probably 6 hours over a few days. Highly recommended!

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Oct 7, 10 7:48 AM
Man o' man, was this a good game! I played Asylum first and this one second and greatly enjoyed both. I wasn't that upset that the storyline was off a bit. I was confused about why Charles looked normal in Asylum and disformed in Opera, though. Anyway, I highly recommend this game. To me, it was a bit reminiscent of RTR. The minigames stumped me quite a bit, I must admit.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Sep 20, 10 10:55 AM
Sheer genius! I have played a lot of IHOGs and this one is a new favorite. If I had anything negative to say, it would be about the conversation pop-ups that you are confronted with often. Graphics and music ! Highly recommended!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Aug 9, 10 10:51 AM
One word...amazing! This game is awesome and highly recommended in my book. The added bonus of unlimited game play was a plus. I'll definitely be playing this one over and over.

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 28, 10 10:40 AM
delilahsue wrote:I have played a long list of games from BF, I just don't post all that much. However, I did want to say that compared to it's parent, Joyville, this game lacked a certain "anticipation factor". Also, I usually play on the lowest level and still end up consulting either the forum or a walkthrough to get a few hints. This game did offer a choice and I chose the "expert" level and even then it was ridiculously easy. I always enjoy the graphics from this group, and their hidden objects scenes are very detailed, which I also like. But this game was somewhat short and not quite as challenging.

It was worth my $6.99 and I did enjoy it. I am hoping that this company's next production is longer and has a story line that I really want to know the ending to!

I agree with the "not quite as challenging" comment. I was a bit disappointed, but enjoyed it just the same. Definitely worth playing.

posted in The Heritage on Jun 28, 10 10:11 AM
Just finished the trial and was not impressed. Unfortunately, this one doesn't keep your attention. No buy for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator