Posts created by rafflejoe

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 16, 15 10:47 PM
After clearing the the coins and spaces.....about 340.000 points and I cannot get the 380.000 points to clear the level. Used a lot of extra moves, bought a lot..... So frustrating...... Normally I play every day..... Now I drop in and try again...maybe oncein two weeks.
And today I even thinking about deleting the app. No fun playing anymore.

I ve also contacted the support team in the link bfgWaimea put in this post

// Monique

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 24, 15 9:33 AM
How do we get the pink gems to build the building Ile de la Cite?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 24, 15 9:30 AM
A found a solution !!!
Use a shovel to clear the middle lightblue thing...... Then can you finnish the level as any other.

But still it is very hard to keep /get the blue hats.

And then we get problem nr 2 ......grrrrrrr.....to build the"" Ile de la cite "" ....where can you get the pink gems ???

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 24, 15 1:55 AM
Yes really frustrating......

This continent is getting a lot of money for the developers for sure

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 20, 15 10:43 AM
Yes that is true, but if you play in a level and you need extra moves and use the spin.....when you win extra moves, it takes bleu gems from your total....I did so in 2 levels and no I only have about 850.000 left, for just 2 winnings on the spinning weel ??
( i needed a green diamant so that is why i had to play for more money )

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 20, 15 1:56 AM
In this case the answer is not helping..... Dont think this is a issue of how we logged in.
, with server etc.
Or is it?

Is this just a way to collect money....because we need to buy all kinds of gems, boost, coins?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 27, 14 11:40 AM
Thnax for the reply....I restarted my ipad...did all you described, no luck.
It is a connect with Facebook problem, I think.
When I play" signed in " with my Bigfish account, ( another email) de progress is saved and can I continue in the level I finished.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 26, 14 11:15 PM
Played San Francisco up till level 9 en it keeps asking me to connect to facebook....rewarding me with 500 coins. I finally do so ,and as before it goes on and on from facebook to the game...stops at facebook. Have to start the game again. Get so tired of that, so after playing 1 level in San francisco again,I decided to disconnect from facebook. And WTF ?? Al progress is gone.....have to start from 1 in Sidney %#^>€€<~}\~%£

Monique

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator