Posts created by mechanager

Why do so many of these questions remain unanswered? Does anyone from Big Fish read any of these forums. I have never had a question answered; I think this is my sixth question posted.

I've run into two problems. First I can't find card number two on the porch. I decided to continue anyway, but where is it? I've clicked everywhere!

Second I'm in the room on the first floor of the mansion and am stumped as to how to play the card game. No matter what I do I just get the series of cards turning over and over with no other cards to play with. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, Mechanager

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 11 5:11 PM
When I try to get back to the viewing cliff from the cemetary I can't get out of the elevator. What am I missing?

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 10 2:44 PM
How does one get back to the air ship from the clock makers frozen castle. The online walk through just says to return to the air ship. The walk through that is part of the game has a blank page where is should say how to return. Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator