Posts created by Chocygirl

posted in Chase for Adventure 2: The Iron Oracle on Nov 1, 17 7:53 AM
I keep getting the message 'you lack and item' for the oracle and the generator. I can't see anything else I need to collect and I have more than enough supplies. Why can't I get any further? What do I need?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 15 1:36 PM
Thank you

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Aug 17, 15 3:35 AM
How do I get the cream of tomato soup unlocked in the Farmer's Market? I have got 3 stars on every level, achieved all the bonuses and have gone back to try to get it but I can't earn anymore money...??

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 15 9:43 AM
Thanks very much - I'll try that.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 15 3:12 AM
Hi
I cannot move around the map once a 'restaurant' has been finished. Therefore, I cannot go back to try retry a level if I haven't got everything I need. Is there any way I can do this?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Jun 18, 15 1:27 PM
Please, please.please - where is the mouse???????

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas on Apr 8, 14 5:42 AM
The bone is in the napkin in the zoom in area. I need the 'fish' now!

posted in The Path of Hercules on Feb 23, 14 1:27 PM
Does anyone know how to do this??? I have used all my bombs, lightning, switches etc. Why would anyone make a level so difficult you lose the will to live?? All other levels have been do-able but not this one. Every time the amulet powers up it does more harm than good. Wish I had never bought this game.

posted in Antique Road Trip 2: Homecoming on Jul 6, 12 4:10 AM
Hi - the key to the truck is in the toy chest on the left of the screen. You have to open it by rearranging a Russian doll. Hope that helps cos this kep me frustrated for some time too...!

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on May 14, 10 2:27 PM
Can anyone tell me where the garnet is? I've found the glass cutter and got the tiara and playing card, but just can't find the garnet.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator