Posts created by waVcraZd

It was only a matter of time after BFG shut down our many threads that kept us a "home".
Now they are telling us...send your money but don't expect anything other than games in return.
Way to go BFG!
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 17 9:13 AM
WOOHOO DAX!!!!!!!

posted in Royal Detective: Borrowed Life Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 17 12:13 PM
klockwood, try to buy the game from the site, not your game manager.

posted in Royal Detective: Borrowed Life Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 17 9:35 AM
klockwood, try to buy the game from the site, not your game manager.

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Shadow Menace Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 17 1:42 PM
The forums are just different these days. This is my first post in months...

Thank you Dax.

Feeling very dumb, can't get the paint to work. I click it and put it where it goes, get nothing but dark blue no matter the color.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Feeling very dumb, can't get the paint to work. I click it and put it where it goes, get nothing but dark blue no matter the color.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kdblueey wrote:Sorry to sound so stupid, but what is a 'yesterday's code'? And what is going to happen Saturday in regard to prices? Thanks guys

There is usually a code for sales on Wednesday. There is another, usually on Saturday for the weekend.

Same here...tried everything and just giving up...

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 14 1:22 PM
Tacy8 wrote:almost to end of game. glass box can't be brought out of inventory. everything else works fine in the game and in inventory. Other people having the same problem. Using windows 7 home premium.

Same problem here. Uninstalled-reinstalled, still no glass box.

Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit

steve_san wrote:
No Shadow, Just Torment

A portal to another world. An ancient artifact. A devilish black cloud. You must put everything right or evil will triumph.

Did I mention anything new yet? Well don't expect it.

I have played two prior games in the Amaranthine Voyage series, both were pretty good. One, Living Mountain, was very good.

Perhaps I played the demo of a different game than the other reviewers. The characters were not very interesting. I did not care whether they escape from Anther or defeat the evil Torment. The game has far too much pink and purple - and then you enter the portal to Anther where it just gets worse. To top it off, objects in the inventory are used in illogical ways.

The story is presented on a level for young children, so they might appreciate it.

For the game play, I am introducing a two new terms based on this game. "Pseudo-hidden objects" and "pseudo-puzzles". You get the idea, I don't need to elaborate.

The rest of the game, such as it is, is ok as far as quality of drawing and voices. I'd say a good game for beginners or children.

For this adult, it was just torment.

I'm not trying to cause trouble but, I don't think I've ever read a positive review from you Steve. Do you like anything in the HDO category?

posted in Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter on Dec 31, 13 3:06 PM
Exit the game and restart it. Hint will work, just continue to exit whenever there's a problem.
I posted this on the first page. It's the 'trick'.

posted in Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter on Dec 31, 13 2:54 PM
If you are having any problems with tasks, the hint not working or most anything, just exit the game then re-start. Worked for me everytime.

posted in Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter on Dec 31, 13 2:52 PM
Thanks guys. That seems to be the trick, closing the game and re-starting.

posted in Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter on Dec 31, 13 1:59 PM
I'm stuck as well with the same things. Have gone back to every room, several times, nothing.

posted in Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows on Dec 27, 13 12:53 PM
Use your super power to break open the wall on right. Can't remember from there but I'm sure you will figure it out. LOL

posted in Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows on Dec 27, 13 11:09 AM
Bless you Okiebulldog and thank you so very much. All I can say in defense is...duh!

posted in Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows on Dec 27, 13 5:26 AM
Thank you Orphaned and Ladypeguin. I've tried using the suction cup on the glass, doesn't work. When I get back to the game I'll try again...
Orphaned, please take care and get some rest.

posted in Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows on Dec 26, 13 6:39 PM
Thank you all who have looked with nothing to sayu...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator