Posts created by fraziely

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 25, 17 11:35 PM
Oh, I see now. Thx much!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 25, 17 12:31 AM
I'm on a deep dive and there's a seahorse who says, "I'll gallop back faster for a little gold, I do like a little bling."

Also, he has 3 choices which are connected to coinage for a slow, normal or fast swim. What exactly does he do, please...how is he beneficial?

Thx!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 22, 17 1:43 AM
I have no idea what my in-game name is and it's too long and doesn't show the entire name when I buy something from another player. I do know my first name is Running and the second part begins with "B A" other than that, I don't have a clue...

How/where do you find your name in the game please?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 14 11:05 PM
Thanks for the clarification!!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 14 8:35 PM
I'm playing on a fairly new PC, and it froze shortly after the cut scene. I absolutely love BF Tech Support and think they are one of the most highly responsive, professional, and courteous support teams I have ever had to deal with. However, I think I'm going to just uninstall this one and move on. Another day, another game

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 14 7:24 PM
Just wondering if you "Pack" a couple of items but not the last one before the Airship takes off, do you get the packed items back because the ship wasn't full once it does take off?

Thx Fishies

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 14 5:59 PM
Thank you so much Valdy for simplifying things!!

Valdy wrote:There is no more space in the first post, and I just remembered something else:

- If you open the game every day, you get a "Daily Bonus", which goes up until the 5th day, and then starts again with Day 1.
As with the FOUND game, which is from the same developers (Elephant Games), if you don't open the game for a day, the next time you play the game, the "Daily Bonus" will start again from Day 1, no matter how far up you were the last time you entered the game.

Edited to add:

Each HOS goes through 5 stages:

At first it takes about 2 1/2 minutes for the HOS to become active again, the second time it takes 5 minutes, the third time 10 minutes, the fourth time 30 minutes, and the 5th and final time it takes an hour until you can play a HOS again.

--- --- ---

When you do quests, make sure you play all the HOS available, even those that don't need to be played for a quest. This way you will be able to collect objects from the HOS that you will need in later quests.

--- --- ---

ETA:

About Just John

When you are able to open the Friends tab, you are asked to add John aka Just John to your Friends list. Everybody has to do this - it's part of the tutorial.

Just John is on level 21, he was there at the beginning, and he is there still. He has no ID number. He is not one of us. He is someone from the developer's side, perhaps someone who beta tested the game, and is now the default player. So don't expect to see him among us here on the forum.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 14 5:47 PM
Thank you so much Valdy for simplifying things!!

Valdy wrote:There is no more space in the first post, and I just remembered something else:

- If you open the game every day, you get a "Daily Bonus", which goes up until the 5th day, and then starts again with Day 1.
As with the FOUND game, which is from the same developers (Elephant Games), if you don't open the game for a day, the next time you play the game, the "Daily Bonus" will start again from Day 1, no matter how far up you were the last time you entered the game.

Edited to add:

Each HOS goes through 5 stages:

At first it takes about 2 1/2 minutes for the HOS to become active again, the second time it takes 5 minutes, the third time 10 minutes, the fourth time 30 minutes, and the 5th and final time it takes an hour until you can play a HOS again.

--- --- ---

When you do quests, make sure you play all the HOS available, even those that don't need to be played for a quest. This way you will be able to collect objects from the HOS that you will need in later quests.

--- --- ---

ETA:

About Just John

When you are able to open the Friends tab, you are asked to add John aka Just John to your Friends list. Everybody has to do this - it's part of the tutorial.

Just John is on level 21, he was there at the beginning, and he is there still. He has no ID number. He is not one of us. He is someone from the developer's side, perhaps someone who beta tested the game, and is now the default player. So don't expect to see him among us here on the forum.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 14 7:06 PM
Hey All-

Thanks so much for the guidance!!! I'm at lvl 9 and hadn't really gotten into the 'Friend' side of things yet-lol. Looks like I may have to at this rate. So, here goes...my friend code is 85 445. Thanks for sharing your friend code LizzieK I'll send a request/invite post haste!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 14 4:23 PM
I have a quest from the Raven named Unusual Citizen. The first task is to "Craft a key and go to the tower." The second task is "Complete the Dragon's tasks to get the Sapphire Eye."

Every time I click on the "Find" item button to open the locked area in the Throne Hall, I come up with nothing useful or at least not the key. Is it just a matter of keep on trying before I get the item I need? I'm assuming I need to unlock this area to get the key??? Or am I missing something entirely? Thanks fishies!!

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 20, 14 6:42 PM
I've been in the pond a number of years and rarely feel it necessary to review a game mainly because our regular reviewers do such a wonderful job at it. But, for some reason I wanted to put in my two cents on this game...

I really like this game! It is a refreshing change from the usual and for that reason alone, I burnt a coupon on it. It' has a raw, unpolished feel to it. But not to the extent that would've made it a no-buy for me.

It is quite dark, a bit clunky mechanically especially from a navigation stand-point (multiple load screens, excruciatingly slow hint refresh rates, etc.). But, it is a very solid effort and I am enjoying it nonetheless.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 12, 14 9:54 PM
Gotcha-thx much!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 11, 14 3:30 PM
Do you earn a trophy each time you complete a level in a mini-game or do you have to complete within a certain time-frame or what???

I don't want to spend my diamonds unlocking a level so it says you can obtain 2 trophies on a previous level to unlock as well. But, I'm not sure how you get trophies in the first place.

For some strange reason, this game opens and it's very blurry! Almost like an old school TV that you have to dial in a channel so it comes in clearly.

Any of my other games are fine. My video connection is tight so I don't quite know what the issue is...Anyone else have this problem?

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 19, 13 2:08 PM
Thanks, Valdy!!

posted in Grimville: The Gift of Darkness on Nov 18, 13 8:54 PM
Ditto-same issue with pic in mayor's room...

I absolutely love this game, and because it has morphing obj's I'm even more thrilled! I think the little imp is the cutest helper friend I've ever seen! His little backpack is absolutely adorable and very creative on the dev's part (coin purse)!! Thanks BF & dev's for a truly great game!!

posted in Namariel Legends: Iron Lord on Jun 8, 13 10:45 AM
I found that if you DON'T place directional buttons on the puzzle board and wait for the skip button to fill, you can then skip the puzzle. At least, that's what worked for me when all else failed.

posted in Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Puppet Thief on Jan 1, 13 1:26 PM
I enjoyed the game but waited for the SE to come out before purchasing. I think I've been spoiled by games with things like morphing objects, etc. So, I'm more apt to purchase a CE if it has gameplay extras like the morphing obj's. Once dev's came out with that type of extra, it enhanced the gameplay to the point of making it hard to wanna go back to the standard style of HO's, at least for me.

All in all, this is a nice game if you enjoy HOG's and puzzles. The graphics are clear, nice storyline. The voice talent is well acted, imo. I just found myself becoming a little bored with the gameplay.

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 22, 12 1:18 AM
Start with the object that looks like an eye, then follow the arrows. Hope this helps

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator