Posts created by penhar

posted in Farm Up on Nov 18, 17 5:10 PM
Please forgive me for my silliness, but this went through my head and now I can't get it out. I thought some of you might get a kick out of it.

Sung to "Hi Ho!" from Snow White. I don't know the entire song so the "Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go" and whistling tune just keeps repeating here.

The mole, the mole
I NEED to get the mole!
He chirps at me but I can't see
What he's behind, and so
I scroll, I scroll
But I can't find the mole
He's cute and brown
Pops up and down
But I can't find him
So I zoom the screen
To look behind the green
Then suddenly I think I see
Him hiding there but then
He jumps and hides
And chirps at me for spite
So there I sit
Removed by Moderator
Has made me crazy so....

(Start from the beginning)

LOL I know it's dumb but I hope you get a kick out of it. Let's see your versions of The Mole Song.

Penhar

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 14 7:29 PM
Just as I finished putting the blue stones in the slots for the wind music island and got the second key, my game crashed with an access violation. I restarted the game and I still have the key. The game shows that I've completed all tasks for wind music island but when I go to the map and click reveal, nothing happens. It doesn't give me the location of the next key so I'm stuck. I don't know the direction or heading. Can this be fixed or do I have to replay the entire game? Windows 7 home premium PC. Thanks.

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Mar 31, 12 6:05 AM
I've just gone into the city and encountered the puzzle with the garland. The instructions say (roughly) "Place the garland at the foot of the statue, put everything in order, put all lights in order." I can't get the garland into the puzzle. There's no way to access the inventory list from within the puzzle, and every time I put the garland at the foot of the statue where the indicator for the puzzle is, it doesn't go into the puzzle. I don't know where to put anything, but no matter where I do try to move something, it goes right back to where it was. Where is the walkthrough? We need it! Can someone help me with this, please? Beautiful game and I'm disappointed that I'm stuck so soon.

Thanks!

I have gone into the carriage and got the metal blocks and pendulum part, but then you are supposed to be able to go straight through and pick up a lock part and get a wrench from a hidden object scene. I can't go through the carriage. The game won't let me. I'm at a point where I can't go any farther until I get these items. What should I do?

This isn't a matter of "I can't find something." The game will not allow me to do what I need to do.

Thank you.

This looks like a beautiful game but I can't play it. I can't see the mouse cursor except around the edges of the screen. It's a Windows Vista PC with 4GB RAM. Any ideas? Thanks.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Sep 3, 09 11:03 PM
Hi there! I don't know what I'm doing wrong, if anything. I've beaten the marble puzzle (finally) but can't play the game in the witch's lair. The screen loads and I see the lists, but then the fairy's dialog opens and covers up both lists. The witch's hand keeps finding its things but I can't click on anything because the lists aren't visible. The fairy has disappeared. I've tried waiting for the dialog to go away but it never does. This is annoying because I've played through the whole game only to be frustrated at the end. Is there something else I need to do to be able to complete this puzzle?

Thanks in advance!

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Aug 30, 08 3:40 AM
AlaskaGirl67 wrote:I'm stuck too with the tin man. I'm really close to the shoes but there is one tree in my way. It says I can't use the ax or magnet here. I honestly am stuck. I really love this game though! There are not enough of these type of games!

Make sure you put the axe down by the roots of the tree. If you try to chop with the axe on the top of the tree or even the trunk, it says you can't use the axe in that part of the maze. Good luck!

penhar

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator